VISINE Allergy
Good

VISINE Allergy Reviews

Ranked #33 out of 475 in Remedies

April 09, 2016

I love all Visine Eye Drops but this Allergy version is my favourite. I have a lot of different allergies, especially in the spring but these drops help immensely with red, itchy eyes. Unlike many different eye drops that I have used in the past, these ones don't sting or burn your eyes, no matter how irritated or red they are!

I really like the dropper as I find it easy to get the product in my eyes without dripping it all over the place. They are also the perfect size to throw in your bag or purse. I will definitely continue to purchase these drops.

April 09, 2016

Love visine allergy. I use pretty much everyday in spring and early summer with my regular allergy medication. Helps reduce the ichyiness in my eyes and the redness that comes with it.

April 09, 2016

I am a huge fan of all VISINE products. They all work and fast giving the results they say they will. I have recently been able to find a couple of the kinds at my local dollar store!

April 09, 2016

I use this from time to time because I have a slight allergic reaction to cat or dog fur not anything bad but it defiantly makes my eyes itchy. This is super comforting when my eyes are like this, makes them feel a million times better.

February 29, 2016

I get really bad allergies during the spring and summer, and this has been a life saver. I can't stand itchy eyes and I'll sit there all day rubbing them, and this is a quick relief. Doesn't sting and works instantly.

February 08, 2016

I have tried other allergy drops and they sting my eyes but this one doesn't. plus it actually stops the itching, the ones that stung my eyes just added to my agony and did nothing for the itching!

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
White Hot Chocolate

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
The BEST part

TiaQ added a new review for
Skittles Original

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?