Vita Coco Pure Coconut Water Reviews

Ranked #67 out of 92 in Water

March 10, 2017

I am very picky when it comes to coconut products. You can really get some bad tasting products if you are not careful. Vita Coco Pure Coconut Water has a great coconut taste. It tastes like it is fresh out of the coconut, pure, clean, and tastes really good. Coconut water is a great way to rehydrate and replace your electrolytes. Coconuts have so many beneficial aspects and drinking Vita Coco is a great way to do that. The price is very reasonable and you can often find it on sale. The taste is refreshing and so far I have not come across a bad coconut with Vita Coco as I have with other brands.
    If your tired of sugar drinks and water then this is the drink to try!

February 11, 2016

I have bought this coconut water several times and I find it to be pretty good. I LOVE coconut water and ive tried many different brands (ones with pulp and ones without) and I found this one to be pretty drinkable and had good flavor. The only way to drink it is when its cold though, or it kind of has a funny taste when room temperature. I will be buying it again :)

0.5/5

October 06, 2015

This coconut water is the worst one I've tasted so far.. Didn't care for the taste.

0.5/5

October 01, 2015

Yuck.... I love coconut water but not this one at all. Did not like the taste

June 11, 2015

I love coconut, so this one is a winner for me, I drink it straight or mix drinks with it!

June 03, 2015

I purchased this coconut water to add to my smoothies and slushies. It's a refreshing beverage that smells like fresh coconuts. It truly does hydrate you and blends perfectly with other fruit juices if you prefer to mix it.