Vita Coco Water

Vita Coco Water Reviews

Ranked #213 out of 237 in Dietary Supplements, Nutrition

February 11, 2016

Although a case of this stuff is expensive I think it is well worth it. I have a two and four year old and they love it. It is all natural and amazing on a hot summer day.

May 20, 2015

I use the original flavour coconut water for hydration only. I haven't yet had it to drink "just because I wanted to". I know these are great replenishment after working out. Many sports drinks used to replenish electrolytes have a ton of sodium but this has a manageable amount per cup. I will usually add it to an inter-workout drink (like BCAA's) and also to a post-workout protein shake. They are super expensive here but I stock up when they are on sale - sometimes 70% off!

March 07, 2015

These are great as something extra to your water. Getting bored of plain ol water...these are a nice alternative to flavour. I love them especially in the summer.

March 07, 2015

Taste great every time. very refreshing and a great thirst quencher. also very affordable.

June 28, 2012

After living in a country where coconuts were falling off the trees, I returned home craving coconut water, but did not want to settle for the overly processed and sugary coconut drinks.
It really does feel like you are drinking RIGHT out of the coocnut! Its refreshing and smooth and ready to drinnk anytime. I'm so glad a product like this is very accessible. I tried other flavours besides the original, and although they are good, I like to stick to the original flavor.

March 19, 2010

With my family being from Florida and having Coconut trees in the backyard at my grandparents house. This was like a trip down memory lane for me when I tried the 100% Coconut water. With me living in Arizona I do not have the treat of having Coconut water everyday available to me. Now I can.

I have tried all of the flavors that they sent me and I thought that they tasted great, Except for one of them that I really did not care for. When I tried the Coconut water with Passion fruit, It tasted tart to me. I am not sure if that is how the passion fruit taste or not, I have never tried Passion Fruit.

Coconut Water is not a sweet drink and their is no sugar in it. With me drinking it all the time as a kid I like the taste of it. When my friend to a drink of the Coconut water I though that he was going to chock on it, He has a bad sweet tooth. So when he relize that it had no sugar in it he spit it out.

If you would like to buy some yummy Coconut water in any of the Flavors above you can order here at Amazon. Right now they have them discounted if you want to try them.