• Vita Liberata Trystal Minerals
Amazing

Vita Liberata Trystal Minerals Reviews

Ranked #43 out of 131 in Self-Tanner

May 31, 2015

The results are supposed to last 5 days, but when I showered and washed my face that night I certainly didn’t look quite as tanned which was unfortunate. I took care NOT to exfoliate, but perhaps I should have exfoliated BEFORE applying the bronzing minerals like you would with body self tanner? I just wasn’t sure that it mattered all that much and usually the instructions state if you need to exfoliate first. For me, this is still better than just using a regular bronzer because the minerals seems to glide across my face for foolproof even-looking colour. I have not tried Vita Liberata’s mousses or lotions yet which people seem to really love and both for ease of use and long-lasting effects. For now, I will say that the behaviour appears to be more like a bronzer on my skin and the price isn’t exactly inexpensive for how long it lasts compared to other self tanners. I really was pleased with the final results since I am a contouring noob, but feel like my self tanning journey will not end with this product.

March 18, 2015

This powder looks awesome on my pasty white (pale blue) skin.

I put it on yesterday for my first time. It says long lasting self tanning results, but I didn't notice it on my face today (after I washed it). I had to reapply the same amount this morning.

So far, it works just like a normal bronzer (but it is a pretty & natural tan colour)...

I'm thinking maybe over time I won't have to apply it as often? The scent smells like a self-tanner, so it probably is slightly dying my skin.

I love the idea of this product.

Xo

mathi added a new review for
    Toblerone

mathi added a new review for
    Ferrero Rocher

Janjan has posted in the forum topic
    When is it a good time to be a mom

Bucket List

TiaQ added a new review for
    My big fat greek wedding

La Roche Posay