Vitabath Grapefruit & Vanilla Body Wash

Vitabath Grapefruit & Vanilla Body Wash Reviews

Ranked #346 out of 552 in Body Wash

April 15, 2015

My mom gets me these all the time! Every scent smells amazing and you skin feels great! Definitely recommend this one!

September 12, 2014

I received this product as a sample and I LOVED the scent. I was surprised as I don't like grapefruit, but the smell was incredible and very refreshing. I'm not a big body wash user, so I used the sample as bubble bath instead. It worked great and made lots of suds. I will definitely look into buying this product in the future for a luxurious bath.

April 15, 2014

i love this its scent in the bath is so delicious you can eat yourself

October 17, 2013

I would absolutely recommend this product! This soap lathers extremely well so a little goes a long way and the scent lingers on your skin well after you've hopped out of the shower. I've tried this scent as well as Vanilla Sugar, Coconut Creme, Lemon Creme and Asian Orchard & Coconut. If you're looking for something new definitely give this line a try.

July 08, 2013

I received this body wash at a Vitabath event and was looking forward to trying it out because though I have seen Vitabath products forever, I've never tried any of them! A bonus was that this particular body wash is part of a new collection from Vitabath called Fruit Fanatic. They also have new spa inspired, floral and cupcake collections. The body washes are about $8 each.

My favourite thing about this body wash is that its paraben and sulfate free. You definitely only need a bit as well so it lasts a good while. The scent is nice, not too overpowering. The grapefruit and vanilla wouldn't be my first choice so I think I'd try something different next time but I would totally buy this again. My skin is quite sensitive and my chest especially reacts in break outs when it doesn't like a body wash but so far, this has been great for me. It contains vitamins and antioxidant fruit extracts for nourishing your skin which is great, I wish it were a bit more moisturizing though. t's not the cheapest body wash in the drugstore but for all the benefits, I think I would definitely go to this again.