Good

Vitafusion Power C Gummy Vitamins Reviews

Ranked #160 out of 261 in Vitamins/Minerals

March 20, 2015

Love LOVE these. I've tried the chalky orange tablets before and hated the aftertaste. These gummies are so good and easy to take that I never forget to take them. I keep them on my desk at work and my colleagues stop by daily to take them!

October 21, 2014

I've been fighting a really pesky cold over the last couple of days and decided that I wanted to purchase some vitamin C to help me boost my immune system. I have never enjoyed swallowing pills and often forget to take my vitamins on a regular basis, so when I saw these on sale at my local drugstore I decided to give them a chance! They were on sale for $8.99 for the smaller pack of 70 vitamins, so I felt that this was a pretty typical amount that one would normally spend on vitamins and decided to try them out. I love how they taste! They're fun to take, and there's no gross after taste that you sometimes get with other vitamins when you take these, which I absolutely love. It's also great that they come in a variety of different types and flavours; I'm really looking forward to trying the MultiVites pack as well as the B12 one, because as a long time vegetarian, that's something that I'm usually deficient in. To be fair, I have just started taking these so I can't really comment on the long term effectiveness of them, but I do feel that taking these has already given me a little energy boost, which is awesome. I don't think I will go back to taking regular vitamins after discovering these -- they're awesome!