Vitafusion prenatal gummies
Good

Vitafusion prenatal gummies Reviews

Ranked #74 out of 255 in Vitamins/Minerals

January 13, 2017

I bought the raspberry lemonade gummies while waiting on my other prenatal vitamins. I wasn't a fan. They are sugary coated and you take 2 a day. They are prettty strong and you have to thoroughly chew them up which sometimes was a bit of a task. I felt like I was missing out on key vitamins that I really needed and barely had any energy on these as opposed to other vitamins I was taking. Sure, if you have problems swallowing pills you might prefer a chewable gummy vitamin but if I were you I would do some shopping around as I'm sure there's got to be a better alternative out there for the price. I did like some of the brands other chewable gummy vitamins for other areas though.

August 15, 2016

I had a really hard time getting vitamins into me while pregnant. I was always nauseous and couldn't swallow big pills. These vitamins are sugar coated gummies that taste like fruit. Perfect for moms with sickness. Wish you could find them in Canada though because it gets to be pricey shipping them in.

My Sister's Keeper Book

Archie Comics

Munchies Original

Pop Rocks Candies

Ritz Cheese Bites

morencyc has posted in the forum topic
    Bose Bluetooth Wireless Headset