Vitalicious Chocolate Vitamuffins

Vitalicious Chocolate Vitamuffins Reviews

Ranked #717 out of 737 in Chocolate

Taste

April 07, 2012

I tried out VitaMuffins when I was on WeightWatchers a few years ago due to the fact that they are so low calorie, but came to honestly love them. They are just like a big chocolate muffin from anywhere else, but with about an eighth of the calories- so how can you go wrong!? Although a bit expensive, totally amazing!

Taste

May 12, 2009

I have to admit it - I'm a dessert LOVER! I can't eat lunch or dinner (or even breakfast, sometimes) without having something sweet afterward. Since I tend to crave/eat so many sweets, I have been on a continuous quest to find the most 'healthy' (but still delicious) desserts that I can. Well, let me tell you... I have found them!!!!! Vitalicious chocolate Vitamuffins and Vitatops are IT!! These delectible treats have only 100 calories each (plus lots of fibre, protein, and other healthy 'stuff'), and are DELICIOUS to boot!! I'm not kidding! I'm a serious choc-o-holic, and also a bit of a chocolate snob - I do not like the taste of fake low-quality chocolate at all (I'd rather have none than substandard chocolate), and - even to my 'snobby' tastes - chocolate Vitamuffins/tops do not disappoint!! These little gems are some of the most authentically chocolatey treats I have ever had - one little Vitamuffin offers about a 10-bite dessert (I heat them in the microwave and eat them with a fork because they are so 'dessert-like') - and honestly tastes like a sinfully rich chocolate cake. Pair it with a freshly brewed tea or cup of coffee, and it's like I've stepped into a top-notch dessert cafe or bakery for dessert after dinner. I"m not kidding ladies - for those of you looking for a health, guilt-free dessert (REAL dessert here), you have GOT to try these - you will NOT be sorry!

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?

btastic added a new review for