Good

Vitamin D3 Reviews

Ranked #231 out of 274 in Vitamins/Minerals

January 04, 2016

My sunshine in a pill.

Within the week that I started supplementing them, I noticed a difference in my mood (good), hair and nails and also with my energy level. Would definitely recommend, especially for those who endure longer/darker winters!

October 23, 2014

Struggling with random bouts of fatigue, I finally decided to go to the doctor to figure out why. When she did bloodwork, we found that I have a D3 deficiency. No anemia, or anything "normal" like that, but a Vitamin D3 deficiency. So, she put me on a prescription D3 supplement of 50k IUs to get me back up to par, and has me taking D3 daily to keep it steady.

I've found that my energy levels have come back up. No longer am I falling asleep at my desk or reaching for coffee every hour. A simple small pill, and I'm good to go. Good nutrition helps as well, but supplementing has made all of the difference. I currently take 3k IUs daily when the weather is bad, 1k IUs daily when it's sunny out.

September 05, 2013

My energy level has improved greatly with the use of this vitamin.

April 21, 2012

Vitamin D3 is the only vitamin that our body can manufacture solely from the sun. We need this vitamin because our body convert it into a hormone that is used to keep our bones, teeth, hair, nails nervous systems among others healthy. In the winter months many people have less sun exposure and the use of sunscreen prevent many of us from making enough D3. I take it all year but double up in the winter.