Vitamints Reviews

Ranked #56 out of 116 in Vitamins/Minerals

The anytime, anywhere vitamin. Scientifically developed and test with a fresh minty taste.

*Description via company website.

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

prettyrainbow
Dec 05, 2014

I received a sample pack of Vitamints in the mail and at first was intrigued and impressed by the concept behind the product. What better way to take a vitamin than to eat it like a mint and have it freshen your breath at the same time! Well, as for the minty taste, I was expecting something a little more invigorating, It was okay, not just as minty as I was expecting. The vitamin itself wasn't too big, which is a good thing, however, as it started to dissolve, all I could taste was chalkiness, the same type you get if you would try to chew a regular vitamin, only I wasn't chewing. It was fun to try it out but I'll stick to my regular vitamins.

equirider
Jul 28, 2014

Well, I'm not sure how I ended up with a canister of these, but I would recommend them. I bought the men's and because I don't have to swallow a pill, it makes it easier to get your vitamins, specific to your needs, and freshen your breath at the same time. I don't take them everyday, but I would if they were a bit cheaper.

mrsmelendez
Jun 03, 2014

I caught a really good deal on these at Walgreens, they were Buy One Get One Free. I bought the Women's Multivitamin Vitamints, that are sugar free. Now here is the bad part about these sugar free vitamins; because they have Sucralose to sweeten them there is an unpleasant side effect to them. The side effect is in correlation to the Sucralose ingredient which causes gas (flatulence). I'm going to skip taking them for a day to see if the symptom goes away (I'm pretty sure it will) because Sucralose always has this effect on me. That's why once I started becoming gassy in the mornings I had to think about what was different about my morning intake of food and supplements and this product was the difference. Sure enough, when I looked at the ingredients it listed Sucralose.

hmrcarlson
Jul 11, 2013

I really enjoy the taste of these mints. I am not sure that they live up to some of the product claims such as stress relief and increased energy from the different varieties but they do freshen and tastes bright!

KatelynRose1984
Mar 28, 2013

I received these as a sample, and they worked really well. It's a great idea to have vitamins that also freshen your breath. Very convienent for most people. Only downside, they are just too expensive for me.

tjaklic
Mar 28, 2013

I'm really not sure how effective these are as I only tried the samples. They taste good but the price is too high!

Chick202
Sep 24, 2012

Vitamints were sent to us as a sample to try, and I must say that they are rather good.

Its a great way to take your vitamins and freshen your breath at the same time ;0) . This is definately something that I will buy, when the price is right and of course when I can use my coupons :)

mystictiger
Aug 22, 2012

well, i got a sample of these. they taste like a mint. nothing else. great that there are different ones (immunity, energy and so on....)for me the price is expensive.will not buy them again.
i recommend them for people that are willing to pay the price and like to take the vitamins or whatever on a mint. nothing for me though.

heartrose33
Aug 22, 2012

Vitamins in a mint! Awesome Love them

crysrob
Aug 15, 2012

I was very surprised by the taste of these. My hopes were not set to high, figure the vitamin taste would over conquer the mint.. but to my surprise it was the complete opposite. The mint was very nice and reading the label, they are a great little burst nutrition. I would def recommend them