Vitamints Sample

Vitamints Sample Reviews

Ranked #192 out of 246 in Vitamins/Minerals

May 12, 2016

Tried the mint and raspberry flavors. Both yummy. A bit chalky as we expect, but no yucky after taste and easy to chew. Very happy. Nice simple packaging too

July 10, 2013

I was very excited when I noticed a Facebook promotion offering a sample of Vitamints. As soon as I received them in the mail I just had to try them. I was so impressed with these! They taste great, leave your breath feeling minty fresh, and they have the added bonus of being good for you as they provide you with vitamins! Definitely would recommend these as a mint or a vitamin. I love them!

January 09, 2013

Vitamints were sent to us as a sample to try, and I must say that they are awesome. They have a really strong mint taste to them, You can't even tell its a vitamin, it really does remind you a of a mint more :)

Its a great way to take your vitamins and freshen your breath at the same time ;0) . This is definately something that I will buy, when the price is right and of course when I can use my coupons :)