Vitchelo Ultra Bright Rechargeable Camping Hanging Led Lantern Flashlight Combo
Good

Vitchelo Ultra Bright Rechargeable Camping Hanging Led Lantern Flashlight Combo Reviews

1 review
Ranked #58 out of 987 in Misc

September 02, 2016

I wanted this lantern because I love camping and my boyfriend and I do it quite frequently. We really wanted a rechargeable light so that we could charge it using a solar power bank when we were gone camping for an extended amount of time.

I thought it was really neat that this has its own USB attached to it for charging and I was really surprised at how bright this seemingly small lantern was.

This has hooks for hanging but also has magnets that are quite strong and we were able to attach this to metal surfaces and it did not budge at all.

This has 3 different light settings once extended and there is also a flashlight on the bottom. This can also be used to charge our phone which is really unique. I purchased this at a discount from Amazon.ca and this really is one of the best camping lanterns that we have come across.