Viva La Juicy La Fleur - Juicy Couture Reviews

Ranked #630 out of 1216 in Perfume

February 17, 2016

Oh this soft floral scent is my favourite of all.
The bottle is super cute. The big bow can be remove and use as a elastic if you prefer the bottle without the bow.
This is my 3rd bottle and I'm hitting the bottom. It's kind of sad if you consider the price.. The smallest bottle is 80$ CAD and I once had the biggest bottle with a complete kit for little as $130.
That was when I had money though but a bottle last so long.
The perfum does fade away in the least 3-4hours but I still like it.
Since my work is tending to lead towards scent-free, I can get away with it. It is no near of being overpowered.
My sensitive nose ladies, defenetely check this beautiful perfum.

January 03, 2015

I love all the Juicy perfumes, but this one is my favorite! So feminine, and it is my trademark perfume. Sweet scented with its honeysuckle and jasmine undertones. Lovely bottle that looks wonderful on my vanity! It lasts all day long too!

November 04, 2014

I love this scent! It's my favorite. It's sweet smelling. It's def worth the price, it smells for days on your clothes so I spray my sweaters and coats for a sweet smell no matter what

September 25, 2013

I received the shopper drug mart perfume collection where you get to try all the small bottles and then pick your favorite and receive the bigger bottle. I picked Viva La Juicy La Fleur out of all the perfumes, The scent was beautiful and reminded me so much of summertime and being flirty. It had a strong flowery sweet scent that my boyfriend just loved. I would purchase this bottle again. The bottle and packaging is absolutely beautiful.

June 02, 2013

I am surprised that nobody has written a review on this one yet. As a huge fan of the original Viva La Juicy, naturally I had to pick up the 'La Fleur' edition of the fragrance. It definitely does not disappoint! With notes of wild berries, mandarin, honeysuckle, vanilla & caramel it creates a light and refreshing scent. I am not sure if I would re-purchase after I am done with the bottle, but it is definitely a nice light & fresh summer scent. The staying power of this perfume could be a little better, as it does tend to fade away after a few hours