Voltaren Emulgel Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 482 in Remedies

Clinically proven Voltaren Emulgel relieves aches and body pain associated with acute, localized muscle, joint and back pain. Voltaren Gel is specially formulated for rubbing into the skin. Its mild scent disappears fast as the non greasy gel quickly penetrates the skin, delivering the medicine to the painful inflamed areas where relief is needed.

January 16, 2017

I've used this product a couple times now. I use it to relieve my lower back pain. It does help me I find but it is harder to relieve pain for bigger problems, things like pain in my sciatic nerve. I do depend on this product when I have sore muscle pain and it is handy to have for sure. I would say overall this product is good at relieving short-term pain and reducing inflammation.

January 16, 2017

Voltaren Emulgel is a really great and effective pain cream for those inflamed areas of your body. Sore areas that a pill may take away the pain but not always fully. Many times an area is still achy and sore and this is the absolute first rub on cream that I can honestly helps pain! It isn't hot or stinky either. It does have an aroma that disappears after a few minutes. Great for anyone with arthritis. I will definitely keep this in my medicine cabinet!

January 16, 2017

I have tried this a few times just to be fair in my assesment of the product. I personally do not like it, as i feel it is not strong enough. I prefer it to penetrate i to the tissue and to feel some comfort. With this product I did not feel that. It felt similar to wearing lotion.

January 16, 2017

I used this product on my lower back and knees. It does not have a strong odor and takes the pain away for a long lasting time. I recommend this product, it works for me and I avoid takling pills like tylenol.

January 15, 2017

I use this for everything. Hips, knees, feet, back. All the time! It relieves daily aches and arthritis and sore feet from 12 hours on my feet as a nurse. I like the odourless but even the one that Smells doesn't smell that bad and is worth it because it works.

1.5/5

January 07, 2017

I received a sample of Voltaren and was not impressed. My ailments are bursitis in both hips and bulging, herniated and degenerative discs in the back. Perhaps this product would work on someone who has no physical problems and just, for example, worked out too hard at the gym.

January 07, 2017

I love this product. When I want to avoid to take any pills like Tylenol or Advil (or any AINS) I always apply this gel on the affected area and in a few minutes the pain is relief. It works marvelously well.

January 07, 2017

I was super excited to ise this product so when I did it did not eleviate my minor aces and pains I rubbed it on my calves and waited for relief but none came. I wouldn't purchase or use again. I had better results from A535.

January 06, 2017

I love being able to use a gel rather than pills for my pains. It is easy to apply and goes to work right away. It does have a slight medicinal odour but that is the only complaint I have. Great product.

January 05, 2017

Super effective on muscle and joint pain! The Voltaren absorbs quickly and starts numbing pain almost instantly. It does have a bit of smell, but it dissipates quickly so you don't walk around smelling like a chemists lab. I'll definitely buy it again and I highly recommend it.