Voltaren Emulgel Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 510 in Remedies

Clinically proven Voltaren Emulgel relieves aches and body pain associated with acute, localized muscle, joint and back pain. Voltaren Gel is specially formulated for rubbing into the skin. Its mild scent disappears fast as the non greasy gel quickly penetrates the skin, delivering the medicine to the painful inflamed areas where relief is needed.

March 14, 2017

I received this from my sister when I tore a ligament a few years ago. WOW it was the only thing that helped ease the pain. It is the only one I will use now.

March 03, 2017

It's expensive, so getting it on sale is key.
    You need to massage it in really strongly for the best relief. This stuff has helped me with some really bad back and neck pain. I went from not being able to turn my neck, to driving home checking my blind spots without a problem. It's worth getting this over any cheaper product. Doesn't have that menthol smell that some others do - smells kind of like bug spray, but in a nicer way. I make sure that I don't run out of this stuff - must have it on hand!

March 03, 2017

My review may be a bit unfair because I used it for deep chronic pain. But it did nothing. It was non greasy and felt nice being applied, but it made no difference in my pain.

February 24, 2017

I should start by saying I have severe chronic pain, and have a hard time finding anything (including prescriptions) that work well enough to even take the edge off my pain. When I have problems with inflammation this is one of the first things I think to use. I find it to be a lot more effective than other creams/gels I've tried and I strongly prefer it to taking more medication.
    It doesn't have a strong odor, which is great (especially since I have cats who avoid me if I use any gels/creams with strong smells). However it leaves a residue on your skin, especially if you use a lot of it, which can start feeling sticky if you don't wipe/wash it off after a few hours. But it's not as bad as some other gels I've tried, and the pain relief I get from it is definitely worth a bit of residue on my skin.
    This gel is mostly meant to help with inflammation and isn't really effective unless inflammation is part of what's causing your pain.
    If you have both muscle tension and inflammation, you can apply the gel then put a heating pad over the area as well. I've found that heat helps the gel get deeper into your tissues and work better.

February 24, 2017

I Really do find this product to be useful for pains you can't seem to get to go away taking pills.I put it on my neck and back when it's really tight and sore. I find it to be quite pricey though so I use it very sparingly.

February 24, 2017

I received a sample in the mail last spring and tried it on my sore, stiff neck muscles. It glided with ease on my skin and did NOT leave a sticky residue like most rub on creams tend too do. I had immediate relief of my tension in my neck and notice that my shoulders weren't as sore when using it. It leaves a cool sensation on your skin and it does not irritate it either. You should only apply this cream no more than 4 times a day because if you do I do notice that my skin will get very very itchy.

It doesn't have a strong menthol smell. Almost scent-free which is perfect if your going in public.

It is on the expensive side at 12.99$ a tube and can last about a month with regular use.

February 23, 2017

J'adore le voltaren emulgel! Je joue au volleyball, et j'ai parfois des douleurs musculaires, je n'ai qu'à appliquer un peu de voltaren sur la zone douloureuse, et en moins de 15 minutes d'activation je ne sens plus le mal! Parfait pour les sportifs!!! Je le recommende :)

February 23, 2017

Started using A535 originally, but came to find out I like this stuff just as much.
    This stuff is a little pricey but for what it does to sore body parts, it's worth the price.
    works great on your body before work, not just after

February 23, 2017

A few years ago my doctor recommended I use this for my achy hands. It helped so much that I have also been using it for neck pain, back pain and other strains and sprains. It's the only product I have found that eases the pain in my hands from carpal tunnel and nerve damage.

February 23, 2017

i'm being using voltaren for long time now..and I really like . the scent is very good, it's not greesy at all...and it works, very well...I used on my back, for lower back pain, I used on my neck for neck pain and it gives me that relieve that I want to feel..