Voltaren Emulgel Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 475 in Remedies

Clinically proven Voltaren Emulgel relieves aches and body pain associated with acute, localized muscle, joint and back pain. Voltaren Gel is specially formulated for rubbing into the skin. Its mild scent disappears fast as the non greasy gel quickly penetrates the skin, delivering the medicine to the painful inflamed areas where relief is needed.

December 01, 2016

I had a friend tell me about this product and I am amazed at how well it works for my sciatica problems. I find that it goes to work quickly and that I have a greater range of motion using it. I would recommend this product to anyone with back issues. My husband is a house painter and uses this for his shoulders when he has been painting ceilings all day. He really finds it effective.

November 15, 2016

This product often gives out large samples, so I have not had to purchase it (yet)- though as my joints get worse, I will have to. It works so well-- I use it for my knee and elbows. It takes a bit for it to reach the joint and start to work, but it lasts a long time!

November 14, 2016

I have Arthritis,its in my family so i am in an early stage ,my knee hurts a lot thats why i start using voltaren ,this seems to help me in my pain , now I have been using Voltaren for sometime and it brings relief in my pain but seems now i cannot live without it .

November 14, 2016

One of the best pain relief gel. I used to use Vicks VapoRub for my knee pain, but i did not work really well. One of my family member recommend me to use the Voltaire Emulger and WOW my pain was relief in just a few application!

November 01, 2016

This Voltaren Emulgel with Naproxen in it for the pain killer works amazing !!

#1 It is sent free and as you apply it, your rubbing and massaging that area which helps along with the gel. It also mimics a lotion, as it relieves my dry skin to.

#2 It relieves pain in my muscles and joints without taking pills that have to travel through my liver. This is way healthier.

#3 With the gel, you can focus it directly on the pain and directly on the certain areas; applying more or less all according to you.

It lasts all day or night, and the tube lasts quite a while and is worth every penny, about $10 for the smaller tube.

November 01, 2016

I use this to help treat sciatic nerve pain on my lower back. A little goes a long way and it starts to kick in very quickly. I rub a small amount on my back when needed before bed and I'm able to get enough relief to fall asleep comfortable and stay asleep pain free. This is a great alternative for those who cannot take painkillers that interact with other medications.

October 21, 2016

J'adore ce produit.J'ai souvent mal dans le dos et quand je met ce produit je le sent beaucoup moins.Ça m'aide beaucoup au lieu de prendre des médicaments pour enlever la douleur,pareillement pour mon père!

October 02, 2016

C'est pour moi la marque qui fonctionne le plus en pharmacie. Ils soulage réellement les douleurs de toutes sortes. Tube pratique pour l'application et rapide.

September 27, 2016

My husband has a back injury and we have tried so many different pain killers and various muscle ointments and had no luck. we recently bought Voltaren and found it helped to ease the pain significantly without leaving a greasy residue and awful smell.

September 27, 2016

This is my go to lotion for my back pain! I have been using it for a few years now, and it really helps with my lower back pain! It's long lasting and it really works! I have also used this on my knees and it made them feel 100% better! A must have!!

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

KieliAnne earned the Beauty Expert badge

KieliAnne earned the Elite Reviewer badge

TessaO added a new review for
Oball - Grip & Play