Voltaren Emulgel Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 495 in Remedies

Clinically proven Voltaren Emulgel relieves aches and body pain associated with acute, localized muscle, joint and back pain. Voltaren Gel is specially formulated for rubbing into the skin. Its mild scent disappears fast as the non greasy gel quickly penetrates the skin, delivering the medicine to the painful inflamed areas where relief is needed.

January 27, 2017

Just what the doctor ordered. Helps relieve aches and pains and doesn't smell too bad. I have a job where I sit all day and I find if I apply some of this on my back at the end of the day it really helps.

January 26, 2017

this works very well, especially the extra strength. Work in long term care and see doctors reverting to this in care for our elderly. Takes them a while to get over not having to smell like wintergreen, but say it works so much better then a535 or other such creams easing their pain. Have used for aches and pains at home and it definitely works well.

January 24, 2017

The best pain reliever i have used. Sometimes i have back pain or leg pain, and i will use it before going to bed, and it reduce my pain the next morning. My husband has a serious back pain, so he always uses it to help him. Voltaire Emulgel is your best friend when you have pain.

January 16, 2017

I've used this product a couple times now. I use it to relieve my lower back pain. It does help me I find but it is harder to relieve pain for bigger problems, things like pain in my sciatic nerve. I do depend on this product when I have sore muscle pain and it is handy to have for sure. I would say overall this product is good at relieving short-term pain and reducing inflammation.

January 16, 2017

Voltaren Emulgel is a really great and effective pain cream for those inflamed areas of your body. Sore areas that a pill may take away the pain but not always fully. Many times an area is still achy and sore and this is the absolute first rub on cream that I can honestly helps pain! It isn't hot or stinky either. It does have an aroma that disappears after a few minutes. Great for anyone with arthritis. I will definitely keep this in my medicine cabinet!

January 16, 2017

I have tried this a few times just to be fair in my assesment of the product. I personally do not like it, as i feel it is not strong enough. I prefer it to penetrate i to the tissue and to feel some comfort. With this product I did not feel that. It felt similar to wearing lotion.

January 16, 2017

I used this product on my lower back and knees. It does not have a strong odor and takes the pain away for a long lasting time. I recommend this product, it works for me and I avoid takling pills like tylenol.

January 15, 2017

I use this for everything. Hips, knees, feet, back. All the time! It relieves daily aches and arthritis and sore feet from 12 hours on my feet as a nurse. I like the odourless but even the one that Smells doesn't smell that bad and is worth it because it works.

1.5/5

January 07, 2017

I received a sample of Voltaren and was not impressed. My ailments are bursitis in both hips and bulging, herniated and degenerative discs in the back. Perhaps this product would work on someone who has no physical problems and just, for example, worked out too hard at the gym.

January 07, 2017

I love this product. When I want to avoid to take any pills like Tylenol or Advil (or any AINS) I always apply this gel on the affected area and in a few minutes the pain is relief. It works marvelously well.

Mask

Frustrated

Samples coupons

Natural health

Binge worthy

StaceyBuhr has posted in the forum topic
    lipsticks