Voltaren Extra Strength 30gr Reviews

Ranked #20 out of 497 in Remedies

February 20, 2017

My husband gets very bad back pain quite often, due to being on his feet all of the time at work. Voltaren Extra Strength is my husband's go to choice of topical pain relief for his back pain. The gel works fast and soothes his achy back so that he can get comfortable. The smell of the extra strength gel is also very pleasant and the gel also has a nice cooling effect. This is a topical medication that we would recommend to anyone looking to soothe muscle aches and pains, particularly back pain.

February 17, 2017

Unfortunately I have been struggling for arthritis for some time. I got tired of taking pills every day. They really didn't help either. I asked the pharmacist one day..and she recommended this.
    I have not had to take a pain reliever for arthritis pain since! Excellent cream!

January 20, 2017

I need to have this with me at all times. I have carpal tunnel and get really bad pain in my hand and wrist. Just a drop of this stuff and rub it in and I am pain free for a few hours. It is a great pain reliever - even works for my Mom that suffers from arthritis.

January 16, 2017

I don't find that it helps ease the pain. The smell isn't great, the tingly feeling is nice but I don't find it provides pain relief. There are better products on the market.

January 16, 2017

Was reluctant to apply anything to my skin that I wasn't sure about; however, hurt my back and side due to a nasty fall just before Christmas and the pain was hanging on. I was quite surprised that Voltaren really did relieve the pain for quite a long time.

December 27, 2016

I'm not really much of a believer in rubs for pain relief, but after hearing so many of my patients swear by Voltaren I decided to give it a try. wow! I have now used it on my back, and on my very tense and painful shoulders, and neck, and it definitely made a differ nice. It doesn't eliminate the pain totally, but it d finitely reduces it for me, and let's me get some exercise, which will help to rehabilitate the area. I have tried the regular and extra strength.

October 28, 2016

I highly recommend this stuff, it doesn't smell strong but it works strong! Amazing, within approx 15 min it's already working. The price is a little high but it's well worth it, I use it all the time.

September 08, 2016

I was told by the Pharmacist that this is a great alternative to just taking Naproxen orally by pill. The rub doesn't have to go through your liver or kidney or stomach to be absorbed so it is good for young children or seniors or anyone with a sensitive tummy.

It goes right to the pain and you can massage it in while applying it which is an added benefit to tight or sore muscles or joint pain. Also, your arthritis in your hands, use this like a hand cream 3 x a day. It moisturizes your hands while removing pain. I find when my hands are soft and supple too, the arthritis is less intense.

September 08, 2016

This ointment works extremely well for myself and my family. It helps relieve sore aching muscles. I find it doesn't take long for it to start working as well. I got a free sample in the mail and will Definitely be buying more.

August 21, 2016

Voltaren works amazingly for joint aches and pains. It is an anti-inflammatory topical product that is easy to apply. Prior to Voltaren being on the market, I was prescribed diclofenac for my knees. It's liquid and messy.

kalinka added a new review for
    Puffs Plus Lotion

Cupcake added a new review for
    BOOST Just Protein

scoof added a new review for
    Urban Decay Naked Palette