Voltaren Extra Strength 30gr Reviews

Ranked #23 out of 475 in Remedies

October 28, 2016

I highly recommend this stuff, it doesn't smell strong but it works strong! Amazing, within approx 15 min it's already working. The price is a little high but it's well worth it, I use it all the time.

September 08, 2016

I was told by the Pharmacist that this is a great alternative to just taking Naproxen orally by pill. The rub doesn't have to go through your liver or kidney or stomach to be absorbed so it is good for young children or seniors or anyone with a sensitive tummy.

It goes right to the pain and you can massage it in while applying it which is an added benefit to tight or sore muscles or joint pain. Also, your arthritis in your hands, use this like a hand cream 3 x a day. It moisturizes your hands while removing pain. I find when my hands are soft and supple too, the arthritis is less intense.

September 08, 2016

This ointment works extremely well for myself and my family. It helps relieve sore aching muscles. I find it doesn't take long for it to start working as well. I got a free sample in the mail and will Definitely be buying more.

August 21, 2016

Voltaren works amazingly for joint aches and pains. It is an anti-inflammatory topical product that is easy to apply. Prior to Voltaren being on the market, I was prescribed diclofenac for my knees. It's liquid and messy.

June 27, 2016

I suffer from chronic pain and have tried many topical creams over the years and this particular one did nothing to relieve the pain. Voltaren extra strength claims to be 2 times stronger and last up to 12 hours. This gel smelled like rubbing alcohol which was quite strong at first but once l applied to my skin, which was non greasy; smell went away. In my opinion, I felt I was applying straight Rubbing Alcohol on my skin. I had received this product free to try out and am so grateful because now I know Voltaren does not work for me.

April 20, 2016

I didn't find that this helped me. I have lower back and knee pain, and i like using creams and stuff like that instead of always taking pills for the pain. Most of the time the creams work but this one didn't. I tried it multiple times and there was no difference in my pain. Most other pain creams, etc you could find will probably work better than this.

April 20, 2016

I suffer from a bad back and have tried so many different topical creams to help ease the pain. My massage therapist recommended Voltaren. Since I started to use it, I have recommended it to so many friends. It works better than anything that I have ever tried.

April 10, 2016

The Voltaren Extra Strength cream is a must have product of mine.
I get tension headache regularly. This cream doesn't solve my
issues but it helps relieve some tension from my shoulders.
I find it soothing.

April 09, 2016

I was in a car accident a year ago and got whiplash bad ans I was petscribes this from the doctor. I found it is very strong smelling. But it kinda helped. It took away some pain.

March 15, 2016

I didn't find this worked atall. I have used a few other similar products and was disappointed when this one provided no relief. Maybe it is just body chemistry but there are things that work alot better than this.