Voltaren® Gel

Voltaren® Gel Reviews

Ranked #11 out of 109 in Pain Relief

March 01, 2017

bonjour moi je vous écrit car j'ai soufert d'une capsulite ,ses fait tres tres mal.le seul moyen de réduire la douleur ,était d'étuliser voltaren et sa été fabuleux

March 01, 2017

This is a staple in my household, only thing stronger is one by prescription. When you have old injuries or osteoarthritis you will be glad you have this on hand

February 28, 2017

I love absolutely love Voltaren. It is great for your aches and pains. I have recommended it to many people who have loved it too. It does what it says!

February 05, 2017

I use Voltaren Emulgel with diclofenac to soothe sore muscles and relieve muscle tension that I get with chronic pain. You can buy this in two sizes; available almost anywhere. A good alternative to prescription strength diclofenac cream if you cannot afford the prescription.

September 12, 2016

I do a lot of repeative work and get neck and upper back soreness as a result. I uses the gel at night and this stuff works great. It really help ailivate the pain caused by my sore muscles. Definitely recommend this product.

September 12, 2016

This product was actually recommended to me by my massage therapist. It works better than any other topical cream for muscle aches and pains that I have tried in the past. It works quickly and absorbs instantly. It leaves no greasy feeling on the skin.

September 12, 2016

Voltaren Gel works well enough for sore aching muscles and minor strains and I find is a good product to have on hand in case of such an ache or pain.

August 15, 2016

I ve got this for my husband . He has sore back all the time and we tried everything, this gel seems to work the best so far. It warms up the muscles and numbs the pain, only downfall is the short term effect

August 15, 2016

I SWEAR by this stuff. I was first prescribed this when I injured my ankle on a month long vacation, the doc said I would be out for a couple weeks, but with Voltaren and a walking boot I was back to normal and wedding ready in a week. I use this regularly for any sort of sports injuries or aches and pains, I play Dodgeball 3-4 times a week and would probably be one giant muscle spasm without it.