Voortman Coconut Cookies Reviews

Ranked #15 out of 185 in Baked Goods

Baked with real shredded coconut. No artificial colours or flavours. No high-fructose corn syrup
Contains: Wheat, Soy
May Contain: Peanuts, Tree Nuts, Oats, Eggs, Milk

Cuit avec de la vraie noix de coco râpée. Sans colorants ni arômes artificiels. Sans sirop de maïs à forte teneur en fructose.
Contient: Blé, Soja
Peut Contenir: Arachides, Noix, Avoine, Oeufs, Lait

February 26, 2017

Lots of coconut flavor in these delicious cookies! I liked how they were so crispy and crunchy and paired well with a cup of coffee. If you love coconut you will love these!

February 25, 2017

The coconut cookies have the taste of the tropics in them! The real shredded coconut in the cookies made it amazing! This is the best coconut cookie ive ever had!

February 25, 2017

I have bought this product a few times ,as we (as in both adults) like these coconut cookies more so being both adults in our household are diabetic and we count carbohydrates in order to know how much insulin we need to cover our food intake. These cookies are a tad more expensive than regular sized bags of cookies BUT the temptation not to eat a lot, is better with smaller package.

February 23, 2017

I love these cookies. They have become one of my new favourite flavours. I like how crispy they are and the flavor is amazing. They recently changed the packaging but still same great taste.

February 17, 2017

tout simplement délicieux. tendre,léger- non gras texture légère. gout de coconut subtile sans arrière gout ni pâteux. un délice trempé dans le lait.

February 15, 2017

Yes these are my favorite cookies that taste so good and I love the quality of the cookie and how long and fresh they last. The coconut are my best flavor. I do love them an even the wafers..

February 15, 2017

Love these cookies! The taste is delicious and the packaging is cute. The ingredients are good quality. The size of the cookies are just right. My family all say they want more of these cookies!

February 13, 2017

I love this cookies.we love coconut cookies. My family love this cookies. I love this company. They make so good all kinds of cookies. coconut flavor make tasty cookies.

February 13, 2017

Absolutely delicious - lots of flavours and so lots of choices - the quality is amazing and the price point at least in my store is also amazing - I would recommend to anyone.

April 01, 2016

Delightful tasting cookie.Great for afternoon or evening snack.This coconut flavored cookie is great to dunk in a nice cold glass of milk or a cup of steeped tea.

Kelkiw added a new review for
    Dairy Queen DQ Cakes

kelx added a new review for
    Nestlé Gerber Lil' Crunchies