Voortman Vanilla Wafers Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 208 in Baked Goods

Baked with real vanilla. No artificial colours or flavours. No high-fructose corn syrup.
Contains: Wheat and Soy
May Contain: Peanuts, Tree Nuts, Milk

Fait avec de la vraie vanille. Sans colorants ni arômes artificiels. Sans sirop de maïs à forte teneur en fructose.
Contient: Blé, Soja
Peut Contenir: Arachides, Noix, Lait

March 23, 2017

Voortman Vanilla Wafers are just enough sweet for my sweet tooth. I was pleasantly surprised to see the size of the package that arrived from ChickAdvisor. The box of Voortman Bakery products was a good sized box and wrapped really pretty inside. The first thing I noticed about the Voortman Vanilla Wafers were the taste. I am used to other vanilla wafers brands growing up as a child. These had more of a natural vanilla flavor, vesus the very sweet and artificial/sugary taste I was used to eating. I like that the Voortman Vanilla Wafers had just the right amount of sweet without being overpowering. I have just about had to let go of sweets because I am pregnant and the sugar is just too much for my stomach. The Voortman Vanilla Wafers were very good and I would definitely purchase some in the future. Thanks for giving me the opportunity to try these for free in exchange for my opinion. #gotitforfree

March 23, 2017

I love the vanilla wafers they tasted awesome. I almost ate the whole bag to myself. I am definitely getting some when I go back to the store. Next time I may add them to some ice cream. Thanks Chickadvisor for the chance to try Voortman's Vanilla Wafers for free.

March 21, 2017

Got these free to try from Chick Advisor. My kids and I loved them. Perfect amount of vanilla taste and the wafers a light and crispy. We will definitely buy these for sure!

March 21, 2017

When you open the package of Voortman Vanilla Wafers, you are immediately hit with the sweet smell of vanilla. These wafers are crisp and airy with a pleasant, not artificial vanilla taste. I prefer Voortman wafers over several other brands out there. I wish the bag was re-sealable though. My 2 teenage sons went crazy for these cookies and have already requested more. I like the new packaging, very eye catching and noticeable on the store shelves. Delicious cookies, will for sure purchase in the future. I received these cookies free form ChickAdvisor for testing and review purposes.

March 21, 2017

We like Wafer cookies, although we almost always buy chocolate. We really enjoyed these Vanilla Wafters. They were just the right amount of crispy and flaky with the perfect amount of icing. They made for a really nice lighter cookies, and we will definitely be buying them again. My 9 year pretty much ate the entire package, but he did allow me to have a couple.

#GotItFree I received this product free from the Chick Advisor review club. All opinions are my own and have not been influenced in any way.

March 20, 2017

I received a free package of these to try from Chick Advisor! They were delicious! My family and I loved them! If I see these at the store, I would definately buy them!

March 20, 2017

The Vanilla Wafers were my favourite of the wafers. They were very creamy and disappeared in the blink of an eye. I love the flavour and although they were sweet, it wasn't excessive. I really like how simplicity of the ingredients!

March 20, 2017

Vanilla wafers are one of my absolute favorite cookies. They are so versatile and I eat them alone, an accompniamnet to a sundae and with chocolate syrup drizzled over them.
    Voortman makes a very yummy tasting vanilla wafer and I will always choose these each and every time.

March 19, 2017

I've been eating wafer cookies for years since I was a little girl. These taste just like any other wafer cookies. You do taste the vanilla. I like it has the right amount of filling. I enjoyed every bite.

March 19, 2017

If you love wafer cookies, these will not disappoint. The flavor is so yummy and the texture is perfect for a wafer cookie. Make sure you feel the edges of the pack when purchasing though - my pack had a bunch of crushed up cookies because the pack had been damaged in shipping. Other than that, these cookies were perfect!
    #VoortmanBakery #gotitfree

Shystarr79 has posted in the forum topic
    On March 22 .2017 @ 9:17 pm

gadzooks added a new review for
    Cadbury Mini Eggs

tntmillard added a new review for
    Nutella Hazelnut Spread

gadzooks added a new review for
    Clamato Pickled Bean

ilovemybellababies added a new review for
    Bio-Oil