VOSS Artesian Spring Water Reviews

Ranked #76 out of 78 in Water

VOSS Artesian Spring Water is among the purest waters in the world. Taken from a virgin aquifer shielded for centuries under ice and rock in the untouched wilderness of central Norway.

For more info, please visit VOSS.

May 30, 2016

I usually drink my water at room temperature but when I need some cold water I enjoy the Voss water. I also like the fact that the bottle is great for reusing compared to some of the other ones out there,

March 10, 2016

There's nothing particularly spectacular about the taste of this water. It's better than some I've had and on par with the better ones I've had. Contents aside the bottle is great and it's worth buying the water once just to get the bottle. It's heavy glass so it's great for holding hot and cold tea.

March 10, 2016

What a fancy bottle!! I feel very chic and trendy when I drink the water, and I save the bottle because it's just that lovely!! The taste of the water is crisp and fresh!!

March 03, 2016

I always feel fancy when I drink Voss water. The high quality glass bottle is perfect. I always save the bottle and reuse it. It is really expensive but it tastes great!

January 20, 2016

Voss water comes perfectly packaged in a high quality glass bottle. Knowing the water comes from Norway makes me feel extremely expensive when I am walking down the street and see other people not drinking Voss. The reason I love Voss is because it is linked to an experience. For me that experience was at the Norway Booth at Disney's Epcot Center in Florida, it made me feel like I was sitting by the waters of Norway gazing and enjoying it's beautiful landscapes.

September 24, 2015

Love this bottled water. Comes in a very classy glass bottle, a very minimalist look.

September 18, 2015

It had absolutely no aftertaste like most waters have, it was just pure fully filtered liquid like water's supposed to be

September 17, 2015

This is just water.. and it cost so much, taste no better than any other bottle of water but the container is awesome looking

September 17, 2015

It's water that comes in a trendy very pretty glass bottle (the plastic ones are not as nice). I like to reuse the glass bottles for cold steeped teas or as mini vases for wild flowers. :-P

The water has a nice clean taste I quite like. And if water in glass bottles were less expensive, I would probably buy them since drinking out of glass is better then out of plastic (especially if the bottle has been left in the car on a hot summer day).

As for the price, it's water...why is it $3 a bottle??? My hubby hates drinking tap water (while I don't mind at all), so we do go through quite a lot of bottled water....but generally purchased on sale for about 10-15 cents a bottle in cases of 24 or 28. I understand the water is from Norway....but do you really want to pay for water that had to travel that far so you can drink it? What a waste of resources.

Pretty package, but not something I would purchase at the grocery store. I would rather spend the money I save on water at the farmer's market for locally grown produce.

September 17, 2015

You can really taste the difference. The water tastes really clean, not sweet or salty.

The packaging is beautiful, but the price point is a bit high. Not something that I would get on the regular.

Jamison Healthy Sleep