Vtech baby monitor
Good

Vtech baby monitor Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 254 in Baby Accessories - Monitors

November 23, 2016

I received these monitors for my baby shower. Great in the beginning. After about 1 year, the battery dies very quickly. I have to keep them plugged in at all times.

October 24, 2016

love this monitor! i know it isnt anything fancy with video and all the gadgets new monitors have, but this does its job. We have had it for a year now- and I wouldnt switch to anything else!! we had difficulties with a video monitor, so Im all for this one!

September 09, 2016

So I know these aren't any fancy top of the line monitors, but they serve their purpose! I've had mine for 9 months now and haven't had an issue. I like that there is also a talk back feature so once my baby is able to understand I can talk to him and let him know I am on my way! :)

July 02, 2016

This monitor was okay... The talk back feature was nice, especially as my child got older I was able to tell him I would be right there if he was calling for me. The range was good on the unit as well, and had some nice features such as the night light and the different alert options (buzz, vibrate etc.) The biggest issue with this monitor was that it would start beeping in the middle of the night and display "not linked" on the screen, the beeping would carry on unless you shut the monitor off and re-linked it. Sometimes it would happen more than once a night, it was very irritating.
Then randomly one day it would not re-link at all, so now the monitor does not work, tried all the trouble shooting ideas I could find. Research some other options prior to purchasing a baby monitor.

February 15, 2016

I love this monitor. I had it for 9 months now and it works amazingly. I love the fact the you can page the handheld monitor. I used this often if I needed help with the baby. I also love the features that you can select the volume or even place on vibrate if needed. I also love the fact that I could speak to my husband from the monitor in the bedroom. The two monitors become like a walkie-talkie. It's stays charge for quite a while too. I enjoy it that I can bring it outside while my baby sleeps. I can go quite far without the reception being cut out. Very satisfied. For the price its great.

February 10, 2016

I loved this monitor. It was way to figure out and did what it needed to do. I was able to get stuff done and hear the baby wake up at the same time. Great for hands free as it had a clip and it come with two monitors too.

January 21, 2016

I love this baby monitor. You can take it anywhere with you as it has a clip on it and you can go far away from the base which makes it handy if I need to run outside or something. I also like how you can talk in it. When I hear my baby cry I press the talk bottom and tell her I am on my way up or I will just be a minute and it calms her down.

January 21, 2016

This monitor is great. I can always hear my baby loud and clear with this monitor, even if he doesnt cry. The monitor can pick up the slightest of sounds. The range for the signal is also great so I can carry the parental monitor from room to room without any worries. It also beeps to let you know if the battery is low or if the baby monitor gets disconnected some how.

January 07, 2016

i just bought this baby monitor and im glad i did its amazing i dont worry about baby at night i can sleep at night now because i hEAR him on the monitor. its very loud when on max which is great for me. if you are looking for one id say this one . it isnt to expensive and it works

May 01, 2015

Very good quality monitor. Colour during the day. Black and white at night. Talk back features allows you to talk through the camera. 360 views!