Vtech Rhyme and Discover Book

Vtech Rhyme and Discover Book Reviews

Ranked #430 out of 470 in Toys

3 light-up character buttons on the tabs of the pages. 7 popular nursery rhymes. 4 movable pieces. Music note button. Ages 6 Mos +

March 30, 2016

My daughter got a couple of these ehyme and discover books. She got them when she was around 6montha old ans she loved them. They read/ sing the story to her which is great. She still loves them ans she will soon be 2

March 06, 2016

My 3 year old likes this rhyme book. It's hard plastic so not easily breakable and it's easy to clean. I wish it played the whole rhyme but it makes her happy and entertained so thats pretty great.

February 15, 2016

My 8 month old baby loves his Vtech Rhyme and Discover Book. You can purchased them either in french or english. We have the french version. He loves to see the light comes up and press on the buttons. He now enjoys turning the pages himself. It keep him entertained for a while.

September 10, 2014

Fun little toy that has lots of rhymes and lots of fun to play with.

May 14, 2013

Both my boys love their rhyme and discover books my oldest gets the most use out of it while my youngest just plays with it but im sure he will love it too

June 21, 2012

Great purchase. I actually found this V-Tech book at a local yard sale, and picked it up for my daughter. It was an amazing book for her, as it kept her really entertained with the buttons, and upbeat music.

June 12, 2012

Great play book with lots of different light and sound features. Keeps my son entertained and using his motor skills. The only thing I dont like about this is the sound setting only seem to be loud and louder..... other then that i would recomend this cute and bright story book.

March 13, 2012

This great little elctronic book was desgined with both parents and children in mind.

There are lots of lights, sounds and interactive switches to keep our little one entertained.
The different elements appeal to different age groups, so the has been a favourite on and off for over 2 years.

It is small enough to fit into my (big) purse, so I can have it with me when instant entertainment is required.
There is a volume control button, so no matter how much it is loved, the sounds don't drive us crazy.
This is very durable in how it is built, despite many falls it still appears brand new and perfectly functional.