• VTech Sit-to-Stand Learning Walker-Frustration Free Packaging
Good

VTech Sit-to-Stand Learning Walker-Frustration Free Packaging Reviews

Ranked #30 out of 511 in Toys

March 21, 2017

VTech sit to stand is great! We bought it for my daughter when she was eight months old and she would enjoy sitting and playing the piano and pushing the buttons. It has lights, music a little telephone and spinning toys and all kinds of things to keep your baby enthralled. The front panel is removable but we always kept it on. My daughter learned to pull herself up and walk with this toy. She would push it all around the house. At first she was a bit slow and cautious but as she became more confident with herself she was almost running with it. There's three settings on the wheels. Lock, slow walking and normal walking. When my daughter was on the carpet I would keep it on normal to make it easier to push around but on the rooms with hardwood I kept it on slow walk cause when she was learning she would fall forward. If you're looking for a stimulating developmental toy than this is great. I find I like most VTech toys!

March 03, 2017

Love it! It's a little sensory overload for myself with the sounds and flashing lights but my little guy just eats it right up!
    I love the adjusting back wheels. You can turn the dial to add drag for babies who are just getting ready to walk so it doesn't go flying out from infront of them or for the more experienced walker, you turn the drag down so it's easier for them to push at a faster pace.
    Perfect height for my little dude

Highly recommend this product!

November 05, 2016

I bought this for a family member's young infant who was about ready to walk. With assistance, the child was able to grab onto the handle and push the toy while taking steps forward. The walker never toppled over and the toy attachment on the front never fell off while the toy was being pushed. There are lots of fun features for the child to play with. Musical tunes play when you push the buttons and it teaches numbers, shapes and colors as well. It has enough options to keep the child interested for some time. The buttons and spinning wheels are of a good size for the child to manipulate. I also feel like you're getting a two in one deal with this toy since the activity board detaches and can be played with on the child's lap instead of being propped up on the walker all the time. The only downside I can think of is that the play phone, although it is a fun extra, isn't attached so there is a possibility that one day it can be easily misplaced. Other than that, this is a fantastic toy for children ages 1-2 years of age.

September 30, 2016

My son actually received this as a gift when he was still a baby and just starting to crawl around. This has a great collection of lights, sounds and bright colors to keep babies entertained. I really liked that the front piece is detachable and I was able to place it flat on the floor for him to play with, than once he was able to stand on his own he used the handle to push this around and it defiantly assisted him with learning to walk. We have since given this to a friend of ours with a baby and it still works perfectly even 3 years later.

August 10, 2016

I'm not going to lie to you- this is probably the worst as far as horrific kids songs and blinking lights go. But to this end, kids LOVE it and it does keep them entertained. I pair this toy with Chardonnay and deep breathing and my daughter loved this toy very much a it help her learn how to walk which was extreme cuteness overload.

MissNinja has started a new forum topic
    Socks and Your Personality !!

Mascara covergirl