• W3LL PEOPLE Expressionist Mascara
  • W3LL PEOPLE Expressionist Mascara

W3LL PEOPLE Expressionist Mascara Reviews

Ranked #215 out of 773 in Mascara

This boundary breaking formula creates big, bold fluffy lashes instantly. AND it nourishes thanks to a synergistic botanical blend. Hyper pure mineral pigments create the blackest of black for highly defined luxurious lashes. High tech brush design, with injection molded rubber and a unique cascade shape, precisely separates the thinnest, shortest, hard-to-reach lashes by expertly scooping up and lengthening each one—while delivering just the right amount of product. This wonder wand works for both tight lining AND building. You can feel confident in making a beautiful choice because there are no harsh artificial chemicals or petroleum derivatives that can irritate the sensitive eye area. 100% cruelty-free, petroleum-free, paraben free, gluten-free, coal tar-free, aluminum-free, fiber-free, and clump-free!

June 15, 2016

Recently switched to only using green beauty products, so a big reason for me buying this mascara was for the ingredients; However, I like it so much better than any other conventional mascara i've used. It makes my lashes look full and long and it is completely free of harsh chemicals which makes you feel a bit better about wearing it all day. Packaging is also very sleek and nice.

January 12, 2016

I received this as a deluxe sample in a beauty subscription box last Spring but didn't open it until the fall. It had a really wet formula and was messy when I first tried it, so I didn't use it for a couple months. This year I'm using up a lot of my opened products so I started wearing this mascara and I love it! It makes my lashes really dark, doesn't clump, no flaking, and is easy to remove. As well, it is natural 100% cruelty-free, petroleum-free, paraben free, gluten-free, coal tar-free, aluminum-free, fiber-free, and clump-free!

September 28, 2015

This is a pretty decent mascara. If you like the natural look to your lashes than this is something for you. The only downside was that it would tranfer onto my lids and under eye area,

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Stitches