Wahl No Rinse Shampoo For Cats

Wahl No Rinse Shampoo For Cats Reviews

Ranked #231 out of 270 in Pet Products

October 23, 2014

I had a rescued senior cat that we sadly had to euthanize in August of 2013. As he aged, he had many issues with his mouth (abcesses, sores, rotten teeth etc) that made it relatively impossible for him to keep himself clean - imagine trying to wash yourself with a dirty washcloth! Even with meds, his breath still smelled bad and it transferred to his fur. He was miserable when he was dirty, too, you could just tell. He hated water though, so baths were out of the question because I didn't want to traumatize him any more. So, we looked at pet wipes and no rinse shampoos, and this one was awesome and well priced. He liked having it brushed through his fur, and then we'd ruffle him up with a dry washcloth afterward, and then brush him more until it was fully dry. Got rid of the bad smell, left no residue, and he was a much happier kitty. We used it 3x a week on him.

I use a similar product now on my aging dog who I can't take to the groomer or lift into the tub anymore. Works wonders.

July 19, 2014

This is a shampoo made for cats, who hate getting in the water and that needs cleaning.

Both my cats are stubborn and really don't like water. I put this on them and wipe it off.

It works well smells nice and easy to use. I didn't have any issues with my cats either. Bought this yesterday at Walmart for 7.97 Canadian.

What do you think, have you tried it?