Walmart Flip Flops

Walmart Flip Flops Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 41 in Flip-flops

September 16, 2016

Not bad pricing and not bad quality. They hold up well. Have not broke - YET. I use them in water and on land no problem. They float, too which is an awesome bonus when swimming.

June 22, 2016

The only flip flops you'll ever need! If flip flops usually hurt your feet, buy these! Exclamation points! Ok so these are seriously the Queen of all flip flops ever. The key is that the thong part is made of this soft rubberized/textured fabric and not plastic, so they're very soft to the touch. Go in the store and feel what I mean. B/c it's not plastic they NEVER blister your feet. Not in the heat, not when your feet sweat, not even after you dunk 'em in the water and walk around. I've recommended these to so many people who all say "how do you wear flip-flops, don't they hurt your feet?". I buy a new pair every summer, preferably the black ones. They come in other colours (blue, beige, white, pink) but black sells out first. A good time to get them is in the middle of winter when they're fully stocked. It's worth the price ($5, used to be $4) and you can literally wear them every day of the summer.

May 05, 2016

I'm always amazed whenever I get flip flops at Walmart because they are so cheap compared to other brands and they always last the longest. I have flip flops from Walmart that I've had for at least 5 years. They hold up very well.

April 01, 2016

I have had these exact flip-flops for seven years without them wearing down or the thong breaking! A great Summer/Spring must-have shoe. They are comfortable, price-wise, and quality sandals that are a hot-weather wardrobe staple.

December 20, 2015

I love these flip flops. They are so cheap yet they are comfortable and last. Mine gave lasted longer than my expensive ones! They have a large selection to choose from too.

December 15, 2015

price is good - not as comfortable as other ones but they do the job!

October 22, 2015

These are inexpensive yet they last. I hate flip flops that have rubber between the toes and these have cloth instead. I'm glad Walmart carerries them every summer.

July 05, 2015

I like these flip flops because the straps are made with cloth so they are pretty comfy to wear. And they come in about 4 different colours, I got the brown ones so they would match more with my clothing.

April 27, 2015

Cheap, great for around the cottage or beach. But not really good for much else.

March 31, 2015

great for the beach, for cheap flip flops its the way to go.