Walmart George Clothing Line Reviews

Ranked #222 out of 987 in Misc

July 25, 2016

I love Walmart! They have some really good clothes. Some of my favourite shirts, jeans, skirts and shoes are from Walmart and most are the George line. Very affordable, good quality and for the most part, pretty fashionable.

July 25, 2016

Good stylish clothes at a reasonable price. I love finding pieces on the discount rack greatly reduced. Even at full price you can get trendy items that are good quality. My coworkers think I'm wearing designer and can't believe it when I tell them it's George and I paid $5

May 10, 2016

Shopping for clothes can be challenging for me. However, I found recently trying on clothes at my local Walmart, George Brand, very fitted for my size and age. The price is affordable and plenty of sales for my spring and summer wardrobe. I am happy to have new clothes for the summer and feel comfortable in them.

May 06, 2016

Some of the Georges clothing line are great and some are not so great. But for the price I guess you get what you pay the price for. Some of my shirts I have wore lots of times and never had the seams fall apart but on other kinds the did shortly right after buying them.

April 25, 2016

I love this english line in the baby and toddler collections. Very please with the pastel colours and the design. I adore embroidies and lacing. They are so cute!

February 15, 2016

I have a few of the tshirts and they are sooooooooo soft and comfortable. But the price matches the quality ... but for a casual look or a top to putz around in at home, they're great.

February 09, 2016

I love walmart george linr clothes, especially for the kids but sometimes thr size is abit fit for small side ,but thd quality id good to yhe price

August 05, 2015

I only clicked You Betcha! because it's the only store that offers plus sized clothing in my town.
the clothing is limited here in my town as I have the worlds smallest store.
the clothing it's self falls apart easily and is all floral like.

June 08, 2015

great clothing line i recommend it i buy from this line many times in walmart for me and for my kids

June 08, 2015

I have bought shirts and dress pants. The shirts when washed lose their shape and shrink. The shirts do not sit where they are supposed to. After you wash them you are left with a belly shirt. Lol!!!! The pants also shrink. I was always tugging up my pants so my butt crack wouldn't show. This is just my experience with the clothing line.