Good

Walmart Pumice Stone Reviews

Ranked #94 out of 164 in Foot Care

August 23, 2016

I use this for my feet and elbows and it does help with the rough skin. I always use it after a bath or shower and it seems to make my feet in particular a lot softer because it removes a lot of the skin.

September 30, 2015

works like all the rest but half the cost!

September 30, 2015

The pumice stone can be your best friend girls especially if your in heels all day or on your feet soak your feet in hot soapy water with a little bleach then use the stone and before you know that hard ugly skin will just go away

June 19, 2014

The stone was okay I GUESS but honestly I don't like how it feels... too rough for me... totally recomend it if you're a barefoot walker...

September 25, 2013

Very good product for a very good price! My feet thank the pumice stone every day!

June 27, 2012

These pumice stones are only a $1.50 at Walmart. So just the price alone can't be beat! They are in a brick format and attached to a string, so they can be looped around your wrist and hung up. They work really well and scrub away all the dry patches on my feet. However, the only downside is with the colour. The stones come in a blue and natural colour. I bought the blue, however, the colour transfered on to my feet and died some of my heel blue. For the future, I would buy the natural coloured stone.