• Warby Parker
  • Warby Parker

Warby Parker Reviews

Ranked #22 out of 34 in Sunglasses

February 04, 2017

So I need new glasses and I decided to try a new thing....there is a company called WARBY PARKER they let you choose 5 pairs of frames and they mail them to you. You then have 5 days to try them on choose what you like and send them back. The packaging is super nice, contemporary but the thing is....I had the best time because I looked like a goofball...I did not look good in any of the glasses..they just were not me...not my style...enjoy...and laugh your butt off...

May 06, 2016

I love Warby Parker, their customer support is awesome and I love their frames. I have had nothing but great experiences with this company and would definitely recommend.

March 13, 2015

Ordered a pair of sunglasses from warbyparker.com. They have a decent virtual tool that let's you "try on" about 95% of the sunglass styles. Price was $130 CAD all inc. of taxes and shipping. They arrived in 4 business days. I ordered non-prescription sunnies, however their main business is prescription lenses and their prices are pretty competitive. The sunglasses style I ordered are Neville in Redwood. The other cool thing about Warby Parker is for every pair of glasses purchase they donate a pair.

Books! :)

Robin Hood Flour Recall

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
    Selling used Make up

Riverdale

dracotitillandus added a new review for
    Nike Free Run 5.0