Warheads Candy Reviews

Ranked #77 out of 180 in Candy

September 19, 2016

Now these will get you! I love the flavour and the fact that it packs a punch! I would always get these in my Halloween bag as a kid and dove right into these ones! So good!

July 01, 2015

These candies are for people who are brave... they are super duper sour. The flavours are great but the sourness is almost too much to handle. Even just thinking about them makes me pucker my lips!

June 12, 2015

These babys are sour, but then they turn sweet, good combination.

June 07, 2015

If you like sour goodness followed by delicious sweetness don't look further ! Warheads is the best candy in town !

June 06, 2015

This might be good for some, but I prefer my candy sweet.

June 06, 2015

I remember having these as a kid when I was on vacation. I find them sour, but eventually it goes sweet.

June 06, 2015

I didn't find these candies very sour when I was younger. After you suck on them for a while they becomes really sweet and that is when they are the best!

June 06, 2015

Our son has always loved this candy. He would eat it during his high school days. I don't see how anyone could eat this because it's so sour. I tried one and it made my lips pucker.

June 06, 2015

My daughter gave me one of these candies & Omg probably the most Sour thing I've ever tried. It stays sour for about a minute before you hit the sweet part.

Once you reach the sweet part, then the candies not so bad. However, she pranked me good.