We Bought a Zoo (2011)

We Bought a Zoo (2011) Reviews

Ranked #896 out of 1001 in DVD

June 08, 2015

cutest movie ever! my two nieces watched it with me and they had a great time loved seeing all the different animals

April 13, 2015

I really enjoyed watching We Bought a Zoo. I've seen it about three times. I liked the characters and I liked this guy getting his hands dirty and really pitching in to try to save this zoo.

March 31, 2015

This movie is good and the moral too

September 14, 2014

As with "Good Will Hunting", in this movie you see Matt Damon in a new light. This is not only a great family movie but one that inspires dreams. It reminds us that even in the bad times if we reach for our dreams, we can overcome.

April 25, 2014

What a fantastic movie. Matt Damon as a widower and the story of hope, conflict and love with his new family as they embrace and struggle with rebuilding a zoo

May 30, 2012

What a great movie! I loved it. so not what i expected

April 23, 2012

This is just adorable. I really enjoyed it. I haven't read the book so can't comment on how it compares, but the story is beautiful. A father of two loses his wife and decides to move the family to a new house that happens to also be a zoo. It's based on a true story. It's not a comedy but there are some laughs. Overall really enjoyable!