Good

weight smart one a day Reviews

Ranked #212 out of 246 in Vitamins/Minerals

July 08, 2015

I tried Womens Weight Smart One A Day as it was on sale and have used it for quite awhile with exercise to control my weight

It works well and is handy as I regularly take vitamins every day so it is convenient to combine the both

June 12, 2014

I use these as part of my weight management routine, in addition to exercise and diet, of course.

One tip that I cannot stress enough is to take it at least 5 mins into your meal - taking it without a meal (or too early) will cause nausea (from the green tea, I'm assuming). I took it once without breakfast and I felt so sick :S

But it is a good vitamin supplement if you're watching your weight. I've been taking these for 3 months, and I've llost 15 lbs (and, like I said, in addition to exercise and diet) :)

April 10, 2012

Have been using these vitamins since i first started to loose weight... and i absolutely love them.. Your getting the vitamins and minerals you could be lacking by cuting out certain foods and they are a great price..Also if you watch they have coupons which I LOVE.