Weight Watchers Smart Ones Frozen Entrees Reviews

Ranked #2196 out of 2312 in Grocery

1.5/5

January 15, 2016

Do yourself a favour and make a big batch and freeze it into portions. This product should be renamed "small ones", it has taken a meh tasting product and cut the portion in half while doubling the price.

January 07, 2016

I tried these once and I thought they were gross and they are super expensive, kind of a rip off

September 15, 2015

Convenient and low calorie meal at an excellent price point. However, the taste is very bland and the vegetables come out soggy. I had to add hot sauce to give the entree some flavour.

May 29, 2014

I looove these things. They taste great, are better for you than a lot of other frozen dinners out there and they have a good variety. The veggies are always nice and crisp unlike some other brands, and the sauces are not bland. They are portion controlled and helped me lose over 40 pounds last year. They can be pricey but I always stock up when they go on sale and use coupons whenever possible, so I can get them for less than $2 apiece. Not bad.

September 26, 2013

I absolutely love the lasagna smart one frozen dinner. I was skeptical at first and then I tried the lasagna and it was amazing. It tasted just lasagna my mom makes.

September 25, 2013

The French toast with sausage was okay. I didn't care for the Panini, it turned out really crunchy and dry. Good if you're in a hurry but I prefer my home cooking.

September 12, 2013

I was very sceptical on how they would taste but so far every one I have tried has been very delicious. I love the little extra spice on the pepperoni pizza and the Parmesan chicken was almost like homemade very tasty

August 26, 2013

Weight watchers frozen entrees are by far the best frozen meals i've ever had. They have a great variety from breakfast to supper! If you're following the points system, the information is right on the packaging so it's easy to track. The breakfast quesidilla makes a quick meal on the go and the pizzas are delicious! One of my favs is the turkey with mashed potatoes and gravy. Great flavour and portions are reasonable too.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products