Welch's 100% Juice Ice Bars
Good

Welch's 100% Juice Ice Bars Reviews

Ranked #797 out of 1062 in Snacks

June 20, 2015

These ice pops are great for kids who rather snack during the summer than eat everything you put in their plate!!! My daughter loves them!

June 14, 2015

Welch's Juice Ice Bars taste great and exactly like fruit. I like the fact they are made from all fruit juice and healthy for you. I feel good knowing I'm giving my grandsons a healthy treat that tastes great.

June 14, 2015

These are incredible, 100% juice, the flavors are really delicious and refreshing!

October 28, 2014

These juice "freezies" are literally the best freezies ever. Especially if you love grape. I love 2 of the 3 flavours very much, the 3rd being the white grape and tropical which I don't like that much. Just a personal preference for the other two. They are great quality but definitely on the pricey side. I've seen them cost up to $5.50 in Ontario. The other two freezie flavours that I like equally are the 100% Concord Grape variety and then the White Grape with Natural Cherry Flavours.