Welch's Frozen Grape Juice

Welch's Frozen Grape Juice Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 117 in Juice

September 06, 2016

My family loves this grape juice. I also bought it on sale so it was an added extra bonus. The frozen concentrate tastes very comparable to the premixed juice.

March 18, 2016

My kids go wild for Welch's frozen juice. You'd never know it was from concentrate! Pricier than other brands but absolutely worth it. Bonus points for it being on sale fairly regularly!

March 18, 2016

Love this grape juice! I always have! I use this to freeze to make frozen juice pop for my daughter for treats! Just make sure the kids aren't wearing white!

February 27, 2016

Quand je veux boire un jus de raisin, Welch est ma marque de confiance depuis de nombreuses années. Son goût est exquis et rafraîchissant. On a l'impression de croquer dans des raisins juteux.

February 02, 2016

I just discovered this juice last week, where has it been all my life?! This is so delicious. My son and I can't get enough of it. I add a little bit of extra water than the recipe calls for as it can be a little sweet.

January 28, 2016

Lovethe tast especially when its frozen juice just taste great and refreshing.

January 28, 2016

This is a great tasting juice. Sometimes i make some grape jelly with it; something I learned years ago

September 30, 2015

A great grape tasting juice, I like that it's all natural with no added sugar. I love that it taste natural and not like the minute maid stuff

September 30, 2015

Yum yum yum this stuff is sooooo flavourful and delicious- worth the cost

Welch's Frozen Grape Juice;

Haven't used this frozen drinks in years...but it was a good choice for a quick frozen drink mixed with water.

I prefer now Welch's fridge juice from the fridge normally!!

But both are great

HappyGlowLucky added a new review for
Alokozay Tea

liho added a new review for
Ferrero Rocher

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!