Welch's Frozen Sliced Strawberries

Welch's Frozen Sliced Strawberries Reviews

Ranked #18 out of 33 in Frozen Fruits & Vegetables

July 14, 2016

love these especially for smoothies. I find that the whole strawberries are hard for the blade to crush whereas the slices are perfect. they also make a blueberry and chopped strawberry mix which is even better. Taste is delish and can be defrosted and eaten as a snack. especially good in the winter when flavourful strawberries are not available

March 02, 2016

Welch's Frozen Sliced Strawberries are perfect for making smoothies. They can be added to Orange juice, yogurt, a banana, and a drop honey. Mix it in a blender for 45 seconds and you have a healthy, great tasting smoothie with just the right consistency. The unused Strawberries keep fresh and frozen in its resealable bag as well.

September 25, 2015

Welches Frozen Sliced Strawberries are the perfect addition to any smoothie. I love making strawberry banana smoothies and it's nice to have frozen strawberries on hand so that my smoothies are always cold and refreshing.

June 06, 2015

These strawberries are great for using in smoothies because they always taste fresh!

June 06, 2015

I love drinking smoothies and Welch's mixes make it so much simpler than having to cut and freeze fruit myself. The quality of the fruit is great and doesn't compromise taste at all.

April 02, 2015

I buy these all year round because I love using them for fruit smoothies.

March 18, 2015

I buy these when its not fresh strawberries season. Would use it mostly in my smoothies.

March 13, 2015

I love to buy these frozen strawberries, but especially in the Winter time when fruit is so scarce. I thaw them out and make a strawberry shortcake for dessert with them. The entire family loves them!

January 28, 2015

As soon as you open the bag you can smell the freshness of the strawberries. I like the convenience that they are already cut. I use them in my desserts and to make delicious and nutritious smoothies.