Welch's Frozen White Grape Juice
Good

Welch's Frozen White Grape Juice Reviews

Ranked #74 out of 117 in Juice

July 09, 2016

Love that white grape juice, unfortunately for me, one day I found a white weird mixture on the top of the juice, so I had to throw it to the garbage. But I contacted Welch's team and they told me they were sorry and they would tell their team. Good job Welch's ;) For any frozen juices, Welch's is one of the best I have ever taste. (and trust me, I might only be 16 but I've tasted a lot of frozen juice in my life ahahah)

0.5/5

December 17, 2015

Welch's Frozen White Grape Juice;

I did not like the frozen version, as I often drink the fridge juice already in the bottle prepared.

Frozen, wasn't the same, the taste wasn't as strong, wasn't as present as in the juice in the fridge.

The color also was off, was different.

December 08, 2015

This juice tastes so good and is so refreshing, I love buying this juice on a regular

April 01, 2015

I love making this stuff up on a hot day in the summer! It tastes so good!

March 10, 2015

Welch's is a name that I've always associated with grape juice. The white grape juice variety is better than the regular. It's not as sweet and doesn't stain if you spill it, which is great for people who have little kids that love grape juice.

March 10, 2015

Welch's White Grape juice is delicious. The frozen concentrate is 100% fruit juice. I like to make a Christmas punch using Welch's.

March 09, 2015

This is very convenient and easy to prepare. taste really good and very affordable.

February 16, 2015

A refreshing crisp tasting juice that has the benefit of not staining your kids' clothes. I use it to create cocktails during the warm months. I find that it blends well with other ingredients. A light taste that quenches your thirst.

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The BEST part

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The unwanted

indykat has posted in the forum topic

kforbes added a new review for
Vitamix Blender