Welch's Fruit Chews Reviews

Ranked #142 out of 180 in Candy

April 27, 2016

My son enjoys these in his lunch box and I feel good about giving them to him knowing that they are partially made with real fruit juice. This is an item i regularly buy. I love it when they are on sale.

May 13, 2015

These little fruit chews are so delicious and flavorful.
mixed berries is the best

A must try

March 13, 2015

I love these as a quick snack on the go! And they are made with real fruit juice so you don't feel too bad eating them. I love the fruity flavour. The grape is the best!

February 12, 2015

These fruit chews are fantastic! They are a great pick me upper in the early afternoons, when the mid day slump hits you.

February 06, 2015

Perfect little snack when you are craving a bit of sugar.

October 04, 2014

I like these snacks when I crave a little sugar. They're fun to nibble on. A bonus when they're on sale!

October 03, 2014

Like putting these in my lunch for an easy afternoon snack. Nice alternative to settle a sweet craving without indulging in candy or high calorie snacks.

September 28, 2014

Small packaging for the price you pay. Quite flavorful and packaged well.

June 14, 2014

I keep these stocked in my house. My 2.5 yr old daughter enjoys these as a snack and so I always have them in my purse. She requests them anytime we are in the car (Num's please!). My 8 year old loves that I always have them as he enjoy's them too ;)

October 02, 2013

made with real fruit juice- great flavors and can get them yogurt covered too
nice and soft and chewy
kids love these in their lunches