Welch's Mixed Fruit, Fruit Snacks

Welch's Mixed Fruit, Fruit Snacks Reviews

Ranked #70 out of 1062 in Snacks

August 24, 2016

These are a great occasional snack. Both myself and my toddler love the taste. I wouldn't use these as a regular snack due to the amount of sugar but they are great for a special treat. The portion sizes are perfect for a quick on the go snack.

July 23, 2016

A good snack to eat while on the go or to put in the drawer for work. Love the fruity taste. Small enough to fit in the tiniest of hands! Welch's is a recognizable name so I trust that they are good enough to eat for myself and whoever I choose to share it with. :)

July 22, 2016

These are my favourite fruit chews! They're so good! Perfectly chewy, fruity tasting and sweet. I love these and the mixed berry flavours the most. They're a great snack

June 14, 2016

As an occasional snack I would find this alright. I did enjoy the free sample I received from sample source. This product is like other jelly candies you would see in packets. I did like the flavor, Would buy it sometimes.

June 07, 2016

J'ai reçu ces collations de fruits mélangés de Welch pour tester de la part de Sample Source et je dois vous dire que je ne suis pas très bonbons, pour mes collations, je préfère de vrais fruits ou des barres granolas. Par contre, ces collations ont très bon goût et je suis certaine que pour ceux qui aime bien les bonbons, ils vont les adorer. Mais j'aime beaucoup les produits Welch en général.

June 07, 2016

They're a good fruit snack candy, but I guess I'm not a fan of the category itself. I don't like how these might appear to be a healthier version of a fruit snack but hello, these are just candy. They were nice and didn't stick in the teeth and I did enjoy the tastes of the different fruit flavours. But as a snack they have no nutritional value, and I don't buy that there's any benefit in them from fruit. But if you're looking for little portion controlled packs of gummy fruit candies go for these, they're better than Fruit Wrinkles.

May 13, 2016

I love to buy these welchs fruit snacks for my son, they are a little healthier than traditional fruit snacks and these are super yummy, I even enjoy them myself. Great to toss in my purse and take on the go.

May 13, 2016

I received these as a sample in my Samplesource box! The taste is amazing, each one has its own unique flavour! They are soft and chewy and very delicious! They are small fruity chews. They are fat free, gluten free and made with real fruit. They are a nice little snack. I highly recommend them!