Weldbond Universal Adhesive
Good

Weldbond Universal Adhesive Reviews

Ranked #102 out of 192 in Household Essentials

June 02, 2015

I love to use Weldbond Adhesive for my craft projects. It comes so handy, when I can't use my hot glue gun on certain items. Just a few dots of this and it holds perfectly. I like that there are no fumes to mess with my asthma. Cleanup is a breeze, just soap and water. A bottle last a long time.

April 04, 2015

Weldbond Universal Adhesive is a good product if you are into doing something like light crafts.What I mean is ,gluing on Heads and clothes or something you may be making from Popsicle Sticks.I find that it is great for doing small light projects but for something that maybe a bigger project,I didn't find it as good for anything like that.There is no smell from this Glue unlike some others.The reason I would recommend it is because,it is great for fixing small items around the House and doing light projects.

April 04, 2015

I use Weldbond products since I do arts and crafts. it is non-toxic and latex free. It dries clear. It works on lots of materials from paper to wood to fabric to almost everything. You can use water and soap to clean up. It works really well. It is my go-to glue. There are no fumes while using this product. This is a must have.

Neuven added a new review for