Weleda Sea Buckthorn Body Lotion Reviews

Ranked #1082 out of 1413 in Body Lotions & Creams

Replenishes and rebuilds the skin's natural protective layer. Antioxidant, vitamin and essential fatty acid-rich, biodynamic Sea Buckthorn Oil and organic Sesame Seed Oil nourishes the skin. Natural essential oils, combined with the natural aroma of biodynamic Sea Buckthorn, provide a fresh and fruity fragrance. Apply to the body anytime for long-lasting skin care. This easily absorbed formula quickly moisturizes without leaving an oily layer on the skin. Directions for use: After bathing or showering, dry the skin well and then apply Sea Buckthorn Body Lotion. The light orange colour of the oil is due to the presence of provitamin A (beta carotene) in the Sea Buckthorn pulp.

August 18, 2016

Omg tried a sample of this and I love it! Smells like citrus, like a scent when you go to the spa, very refreshing. I used this when I was in Cuba after a sunburn and it's a bit oily, has a shine to it. I love it can't wait to go out and buy a bottle.

September 05, 2015

Moisturizes my skin leaving it soft and silky. I just find that the lotion is too liquid.

September 20, 2014

I had read about Weleda products in a magazine and I was impressed with the time and commitment they put into their products. I try to purchase organic products and after reading the article was convinced that they were a company that I should stand behind. I purchased the Sea Buckthorn Body lotion and was quickly impressed with it's easy application and effectiveness in retaining moisture.