• Wella Brilliance Conditioner
Good

Wella Brilliance Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #1467 out of 2161 in Hair Care

January 13, 2015

Love love love it. Leaves my hair shiny and hydrated but not weighed down.

August 12, 2014

J'adore ce produit! Il a su redonner brillance et souplesse naturelle à mes cheveux qui semblaient toujours gras.

May 07, 2012

I received my Wella Brilliance Conditioner in my April’s GlossyBox. I’ve been hearing a lot about Wella products lately and was thrilled when I found this Brilliance conditioner in my April’s box. Wella’s web site says that it’s “Brilliance collection brings the brilliance of Koleston perfect and color touch into a new sensorial dimension with triple-blend care technology and diamond dust. Multi-level conditioning products for all hair textures from color treated, coarse to fine to normal hair.” So it made me think it was made for women that have fine hair like mine. With all I have read about it I thought for sure it was going to do a good job for me. Now I don’t know if this conditioner works better if you use it with the shampoo that goes with, or not because all I had was the conditioner to try. You apply it and rinse it out just like you would any other conditioner. I couldn’t tell how it smells because unfortunately I have a bad cold right now and can’t smell a thing. I didn’t feel any difference in it compared to my normal conditioner while it was on my hair and it rinsed out about as easily as my normal conditioner dose. I was also able to get through my wet hair about the same as I always have. Once my hair was dry was when I saw the really difference. Unfortunately to me it didn’t do near as good a job as my Pantene conditioner dose for me. My hair was no softer then usual and in fact it didn’t look very good either. I have very long pin straight hair and it actually made my hair look kind of stringy. This Wella Brilliance Conditioner was suppose to be made for fine hair like mine, so I thought it would do a much better job then it did. If you have hair like mine then I wouldn’t recommend that you waste your money on Wella Brilliance conditioner for fine hair at all.

May 04, 2012

I am so hooked on Wella hair care now after receiving two of there hair care products in my glossy box.My hair has never felt better it lathers up nicely and smells so fresh.My hair feels so silky soft and gives so much volume to my fine hair and amazing shine to my usual dull lifeless hair.What was written on my glossy box card information about this conditioner is this:

This lightweight Brilliance conditioner moisturizes colored hair,leaving even fine hair full of vibrant shine and free-flowing movement,....and you guessed it:With diamond dust!

I still cannot find exactly what this diamond dust is but it works for me :p
LOVE LOVE LOVE Wella!