• Wella Brilliance Hair Treatment Fine To Normal
Good

Wella Brilliance Hair Treatment Fine To Normal Reviews

Ranked #379 out of 539 in Conditioner

July 28, 2014

My hairs are a little dry and dammaged. With this product they came very soft and shiny, love love love

May 07, 2012

I received this Wella Brilliance Treatment in my April Glossybox and was excited to give it a try. It’s made for color treated fine to normal hair and my hair is both color treated and fine. After shampooing your hair you apply it to went hair and leave it in for five minutes then rinse it out just like you would do with any other deep conditioner. It rinsed out fairly easily and my hair felted very soft while the water was running over it. When I was done I was able to get through my long wet hair about the same as I do when I just use my normal conditioner. How ever once my hair was dry it didn’t feel as if I had even used a normal conditioner on it never mind a deep conditioner. I was very disappointed in this deep conditioner! My hair looked and felted stringy and looked dirty with in a few hours. I wouldn’t recommend you spend the extra money on this Wella Brilliance Treatment at all!

May 02, 2012

I have never tried Wella products before and was so happy to get the chance.I got this hair treatment in my glossy box.My card attached in my glossy box reads:Brilliance Treatment with triple-blend technology blends three lightweight polymers to instantly restore hairs vibrancy...and you guessed it:with diamond dust!

I'm not really sure what the diamond dust means but on there web site it says its to provide brilliant shine to hair while leaving it manageable and silky soft.I am so impressed with this treatment it is perfect in my hair.It has a nice smell hard to describe but light.The consistency is nice its quite thick and spreads nicely through dampened shampooed hair.

My hair has never felt so soft and it actually really does have a shine to it but what I'm really impressed with is that it gave my fine straight hair some real body and bounce,I actually got some waves in my hair after it dried.I just love how soft and manageable my hair is and the fragrance I keep smelling when the wind comes through my window and hits my hair.I love this treatment and will be trying to find where to buy a full size it defiantly has done wonders for my dry fine hair.

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
White Hot Chocolate

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
The BEST part

TiaQ added a new review for
Skittles Original

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?