wella hair colour cream Reviews

Ranked #1273 out of 2161 in Hair Care

September 30, 2016

I use this every month to every 6 weeks. It is not too harsh on the hair since I am only depositing the color on my hair with a 10 percent volume peroxide. I use the natural Blonde shade and it gives such a nice shade. No yellow or gold tones, just very nice blonde. I have tried many different colors from the wella cream color and they have so many different shades to choose from and they are so much nicer and healthier than box color. the color really stays in the hair too, it doesn't rinse out quickly at all, and once you hit the sun it gets like a nice white blonde. I don't even have to rinse my hair in cold water or use sulfate free shampoo. It just lasts forever.

March 17, 2016

I found this to be affordable and it worked like a charm. I want to try the other colours in their line.

May 20, 2015

Great product to use when trying to lighten/tone your hair. Used if for the first time this weekend and it does exactly what it is supposed to! I love it!

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

KieliAnne earned the Beauty Expert badge

KieliAnne earned the Elite Reviewer badge

TessaO added a new review for
Oball - Grip & Play