WELLSKIN Glaxal Base Moisturizing Lotion Reviews

Ranked #58 out of 1412 in Body Lotions & Creams

August 02, 2016

This cream was recommended by my doctor for my eczema on my hands/finger tips, as well as for my kids eczema. It is scent free so as not to irritate skin and is very soothing. It helped clear up all of our eczema. This is a great product!

1.5/5

July 15, 2016

Terrible lotion, my least favourite one. Doesnt not absorb at all, very greasy and feeling sticky in addition to medicine like scent, would not recommend at all

July 15, 2016

I absolutely love this cream! As someone who has incredibly sensitive hands (they bleed if they are exposed to the winter cold, for example), this cream is amazing for me. It's a plain cream, and does smell somewhat medical, but the soothing relief it provides paired with how soft it leaves my skin is totally worth it.

March 15, 2016

only thing I will use for both mine and my kids eczema. I actually like the smell of it too. it takes a bit to absorb into your skin but doesn't have a oilily feeling to it.

March 04, 2016

I bought this for my extremely dry, cracking and stinging legs.
CONS: smells like industrial glue, sticky
PROS: does work, very cheap, doesn't irritate
I found that this did work well, however, the glue smell and the stickiness make it no better than a few other heavy moisturizers I have tried. It is a great price also.

February 17, 2016

C'est une lotion hydratante qui est hypoallergénique, non parfumée, non grasse. Elle est excellente pour ceux qui ont la peau sensible car elle est neutre. J'aime l'utiliser quand je veux y ajouter des huiles essentielles pour différents usages spécifiques. Sinon, elle est utile pour enfants ou adultes qui veulent une crème douce et non parfumée. Elle est en vente dans les pharmacies.

January 29, 2016

Cette crème fonctionne bien pour l'hydratation. Cependant, bien qu'ils disent qu'elle est sans odeur, elle sent mauvais.

January 26, 2016

This is the only moisturizer on the market that doesn't irritate my eczema. It is very effective at moisturizing and protecting the skin, I have even used it on my face at night for a deep moisture treatment.

I recommend the cream over the lotion

Will buy again and again

January 20, 2016

This is a great hand cream for very dry skin. My doctor prescribed this once to me when my hands were very dry. It is a very heavy cream so you don't need very much. It rubs in fairly well and if used on a regular basis your hands will heal and be soft again.

January 14, 2016

I use this cream regularly for dry skin problem areas, and love it. It moisturizes and is very gentle to sensitive skin.