Wendy's Frosty Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 236 in Fast Food

January 18, 2017

I enjoy one every summer. They are delicious and creamy, made even better if you get yourself some fries and dip them in it. Don't knock it 'till you've tried it :) The combo of sweet and salty is so so good. I look forward to my summer indulgence every year!

December 30, 2016

My all time favorite treat! I have always loved this product. Please don't think I'm a weirdo.. but I dip my fries in it sometimes. hahaha! it's the most bizarre thing to do.. I know!!
    Anyway, this product is not very sweet and just the right taste of chocolate. I never leave Wendy's without Frosty. There are days that I just go to Wendy's for frosty!

December 21, 2016

I love this dessert!!! Whenever I go to Wendy's I always have to have one!! Its so creamy and good and cold; even on a chilly day outside! It's just plain good!! I would recommend to all!!

October 23, 2016

Wendy's Frosties are awesome. They are thick, frothy and a great additional to a burger. My favorite flavour is Vanilla, but I would love some new tropical tasting varieties like Kiwi and Pineapple.

September 21, 2016

Love the chocolate flavour. A small is a good size. It doesn't melt quickly. It's thick. I would have frosty's in the summer. If I wasn't lactose intolerant I would still be eating frosty's.

June 24, 2016

The small chocolate frosty from Wendy's is a good price (being on the value menu) for the summer months as a frozen treat to enjoy on a budget!

I think it is average tasting, nothing too special, but it does cool you down and give you that sweet chocolate taste on a hot sunny summer days (esp. ones we have been having lately)

It keeps consistent in texture, smooth, doesn't melt too fast, and is not overwhelming sweet.

Usually not one for frosty's, but since close to the office and good price once again on value menu I will enjoy . Especially when a cold chocolate craving comes over me :)

June 22, 2016

Wendy's frosties are pretty good - kind of like an old fashioned malt, but not as thick or rich. They come in chocolate or vanilla - I personally ALWAYS get the chocolate! I know that you can add mix-ins to your frosty as well (things like m&ms;, oreo pieces etc) but I have never tried the mix-ins, the frosty is enough of a treat on its own, in my opinion!

June 22, 2016

Of all the fast food places ice cream treats, this is by far our family's favorite. The vanilla is dreamy , creamy and yummy. Especially good in the summer when they are $.99 for a small Frosty! Sometimes we will just go through the drive-through at Wendys to get one of these, so delicious:)

June 03, 2016

I enjoy the wendys vanilla frosty, but not so much the chocolate frosty...
    I found it to be off in taste, not enough genuine chocolate taste...to me it tasted like vanilla frosty dipped in chocolate, but not an actual chocolate icecream taste.

I love chocolate icecream, but with wendy's frosty I do not like to eat them.
    They're not too sweet which is good, but otherwise the lack of good chocolate taste disappoints me and I don't enjoy.

June 01, 2016

ON a hot summer sunny day, for the price of a vanilla plain frosty, the price is great and taste is simple and to the point - vanilla!

It is simple, yet a good snack if craving something cold, not too sweet, and good in taste and while on a budget. You can add your own syrup or topping to make it your own variety. I like to add some chocolate sauce on top, otherwise frosty makes a cool snack on a hot summer day!!