Werthers Original Butterscotch Candy
Good

Werthers Original Butterscotch Candy Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 180 in Candy

November 08, 2016

Ils sont tellement bon au goût. Délicieux goût de beurre . Quand j'en mange un je ne peu plus m'arrêter tellement j'aime la saveur. Je les recommande.

November 08, 2016

Ma mère m'en apportais toujours lorsque j'étais petite. Ils ne sont pas du tout sucré et ne tombe pas sur le coeur. Ils ont un vrai goût de beurre, mais pas trop.

October 23, 2016

Werthers are premium caramels and I've never tasted a bad one. The hard candies are long lasting and very buttery. Good to have a whole bowl on your desk. It's one of those little treats that don't have lots of calories.

September 19, 2016

I absolutely hate werther's, they are so fattening and they give you pimples if you eat too many, The taste is too overwhelmingly sweet and gets tiring after a while. I have never been a fan of these. They are overpriced and not worth it. if you really insist on buying just buy butterscotch store brand and you'll get the same flavor.

September 19, 2016

Oh boy I just love Werthers Original Butterscotch Candy it's taste amazing creamy and butterscotch yummy I can't eat an entire pack in a day if I wanted it lol there so good ! Best candy

September 19, 2016

I have always enjoyed Werthers! Anything butterscoth is always great in my mind. They hit the spot when you need something sweet and the taste is amazing!

July 23, 2016

Makes me think of days I spent with my grandpa and these were open on the table. It tastes good. No complaints here. I would only suggest that you not give it to small kids, because you can sharpen the candy and it can cut the inside of your mouth. But that is just a precaution.

July 21, 2016

Werthers Original Butterscotch Candies are one of my favorite treats not just because of the the great taste and texture but because the great memories I have of them. Growing up my grandmother always had these in her candy dish, car, purse and pocket. No matter where we went I could always appreciate that my grandmother had a little treat for me. Werthers have such a creamy, sweet, and rich buttery flavour. They also have a great texture so that you can savoir and suck on them or you can chew on them without breaking your teeth. These are definitely one of my favorites and will always be!!!!

July 21, 2016

These are the best tasting caramel candies! So creamy and good. I love having one sit in my mouth but I do crunch them too and either way they're great! I also love the green apple caramel flavour of these

March 03, 2016

My grandparents always had a pile of these in their car.
They got me hooked on these Butterscotch candies.
Great butterscotch flavor and they last a while in your
mouth if you just suck on them. Creamy delicious flavor.
I really do love the chocolate covered candy that Werthers
came out with too.