Werther's Original Caramel Apple Filled Hard Candies Reviews

Ranked #88 out of 180 in Candy

October 23, 2016

Filling Werthers caramels with fruit filling was a great idea. I enjoy the green apple taste. Now I think they should try other fruit like Kiwi, banana, blueberry, and peach. I can never buy just one bag.

September 27, 2015

These are sooooo yummy! A nice change from just butterscotch candies. It's like having a caramel apple in your mouth. The apple flavour is a little tart, so it's nice against the sweet caramel flavour.

September 27, 2015

Love me some Werther's! The caramel apple filled are fabulous. You have the hard shell with the chewy apple filling! Too good to be true. Priced reasonable and worth every cent!

June 17, 2015

Perfect combination of sweet and sour . I have always been a fan of Werther's Original candies and any green apple candies and this combination of both is just magical .

June 14, 2015

Werther's Candies are a high quality line of candy. I love the Original and the awesome taste. I decided to try these and wish I hadn't. The flavor of these is so terrible and just plain weird. The taste is not like an apple at all, it was an artificial tasting candy that left a terrible aftertaste in my mouth.

June 14, 2015

These are good, nice creamy caramel outer with an awesome apple filling, tastes just like a caramel apple.

May 27, 2015

what a great idea! making a candy apple into a candy! yum is all I can say!

April 27, 2015

I'm a huge fan of Werther's candies but I found this flavor very unappealing. I love Granny Smith apples but these candies just tasted off for me. Just didn't have that delicious signature Werther's taste. Didn't like this flavor combo at all. Just left a big glob in my mouth. I will not be purchasing again.

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Learning to Crochet

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Foot Care

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
I made a Youtube video!

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

wendyroy added a new review for
Kleenex Cool Touch

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
Foundation

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear