Werther's Original Caramel Chocolate Reviews

Ranked #573 out of 737 in Chocolate

December 22, 2015

Taste amazing, although a little too sweet for me, BUT STILL AMAZING !!

July 10, 2015

un jour mes voisine mon fait goûter à ce bonbon enrobé de chocolat , c'était génial

March 22, 2015

These are amazing and very convenient if you just want a little chocolate since they are wrapped individually

April 01, 2014

Hesitant to recommend Werther's Original Caramel Chocolates! I love the taste - a delicious piece of chewy, scrumptious, decadent caramel covered in milk chocolate.

However, a package of 125 g costs $4!! For that price, I would rather buy Rolos!!! :)

October 18, 2013

Du Bon caramel pour toute la famille, j adore.

September 27, 2013

Sinfully good I love them for that moment when you need a sugar fix. Yummy

September 27, 2013

Nothing hits the spot like a Werther's and now that they have so many varieties it is getting hard to choose. I have taste tested 9 varieties including 3 new ones (Poor me). The most impressive thing about these Werther's is the pictures on the packages are EXACTLY what you get inside. I will review 3 at a time so I can post pictures each product.

1. Werther's Original Caramel Chocolate. Smooth creamy caramel covered in delicious European milk chocolate. This is a treat you want to suck on until it melts in your mouth not chewed and rushed through. I really enjoyed the rich caramel flavour and the texture of the milk chocolate is delicate and sinful. One of my favourites. The caramel really melts fast and it is abundant. 30 calories and 4 carbs .

2. Werther's Original Chewy Caramels. I have always been a fan of Werther's Original Hard Candy and I was curious if the same great taste remained in a softer candy, I can tell you it does. The caramel is firm but not hard and the taste is divine, it's made with real butter and fresh cream and you can taste it. I was worried that I would be picking caramel out of my teeth but it melted so smoothly that was not even an issue. If you love caramel as much as I do you must try them. 25 calories 5 carbs

3. Werther's Original Soft Caramels. Having just tried their Chewy Caramels I was extremely curious what the difference would be between Soft and Chewy. Well I am here to tell you there is a huge difference. These Soft caramels just melt in your mouth. When you bite down on one they squish ever so softly between your teeth before melting away in your mouth. It is just a mouthful of creamy goodness. The only downside is that it disappears so fast. I could easily finish half a dozen without even noticing. A big yummy on my scale. Made with real butter and fresh cream you can just taste the quality in every chew. 5 carbs and 25 Calories.

As you can see from the pictures what you see on the package is what you get. Impressive, Bravo Werther's!

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

jayvelyn926 has posted in the forum topic

CherM added a new review for
Smashbox O-Gloss

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches