Werther's Original Hard Candies Reviews

Ranked #17 out of 1062 in Snacks

October 04, 2016

Se sont mes bonbons durs préférés ! Ils sont délicieux en bouche,je les adore. Goût simple et délicat qui enrobe bien la bouche. Goût crémeux succulent.

October 04, 2016

These are so creamy and my in your mouth goodness! The flavour is rich and delicious. These are high quality for a low price. My favourite butterscotch candy. The soft chewy ones are fantastic also.

June 03, 2016

I buy werthers all the time at dollarama. I love the smooth caramel flavor and they are extremely cheap for something so good. I love to get these little candies and put them in my purse or in the car.

June 02, 2016

I love all werther's products. I always have these at my grandma's and they are the perfect balance of sweet and creamy. I also get these for my grandpa in sugar free and they are surprisingly good.

May 28, 2016

Hmmmmmm Weather's hard candy is so yummy and delicious. The caramel flavor is just right and the smoothness of this candy makes it impossible to crunch down on. This is one candy that is worth savoring right to the end. A candy to be enjoyed by everyone. I never get sick of this candy.

May 10, 2016

These are amazing little candies. My nanny used to always have a little stash of candies beside her couch and these were always my favorites. Very smooth, silky and very flavorful. With me having a bad habit (smoking) these are nice to suck on while working or at the movies to take your mind off it.

April 05, 2016

These werthers original hard candies have been around for a long time, I remember always seeing these at my grandmothers house. These are priced decent and are really nice tasting. I like to suck on one of these rather than going for something more caloric.

March 25, 2016

These are available in a roll or a bag. They are small candies wrapped in a gold paper. Lots of flavour in these candies and nice to have on hand in case of a tickle or a dry throat. As you suck on these hard candies you will find that there will be much more flavour. Werther's are a popular item and are available just about everywhere for a great price! I carry a roll of these with me just in case I might need one!

March 10, 2016

These remind me of my grandparents , they were always in a bowl on the table. These are really good candies, and melt in your mouth. The price is good and you can buy them at any store

March 10, 2016

In Europe a lot of people refer to these as "old people candy" - partially because the commercial featured an older gentleman giving one to a child, and partially because old Europeans often have them in their pockets and give them out to kids. No idea why.
These are hard candies, not very good for chewing, as once you bite them down into bits, they'll stick to your teeth. The caramel flavour is soft, and these are not overly sweet.

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml