Good

Werther's Original Soft Caramel Reviews

Ranked #96 out of 180 in Candy

October 25, 2016

J'aime tellement les caramels de cette marque. Super tendre et moelleux en bouche. C'est un indispensable chez moi. Bon goût sucré. J'en mange souvent.

October 23, 2016

Soft caramels are so good ...they can become addictive. These are very creamy and buttery tasting. They now have different varieties of the soft caramels, but the originals are the best. I just wish they'd put more in a bag.

March 26, 2016

With a caramel being my absolute favourite, these Werther's are at the top of my list for sweets! Keeping a bag of these in my cupboard for those days when you just might want one or two! They are so soft and chewy and so full of flavour too! Available just about everywhere, Werther's have been around as long as I can remember.'So many varieties to choose from, this is one of my favourites!

December 30, 2015

Werther's Original Soft Caramel;

Honestly I did not like soft caramel version.

I often eat the hard candy from werther's original, which is smooth, full of caramel and crunchy at the end

soft caramel, kind of turned me away from the flavour,

it was too soft, hard to chew into
found pieces easily stuck in to my teeth

I wasn't happy

December 05, 2015

ro rich and creamy ... love these so much.. its an addiction!!!!

December 05, 2015

I love how chewy and soft these are. Absolutely delicious! The only downside is that it gets stuck to your teeth easily but compared to other chewy candies, these get off easily. Im in love with caramel so these soft little treats were perfect.

June 14, 2015

These are so delicious and creamy smooth, good caramel flavor, nice and soft.

May 27, 2014

Werther's are a favorite around here. The sweet caramel taste is so good. These are those candies you buy and hide just for yourself.

May 12, 2014

I have loved Werther's original soft carmel since it came out. Only 5 carbs (most important to me as I am diabetic ) and I think only 25 calories. So creamy and tasty. It is hard for me to find a candy that I can enjoy that doesn't throw my sugar counts out of line, I still have to be careful and not over eat them but they are so delicious, It is nice to be able to enjoy the carmel flavor with no sugar free aftertaste, imagine, they have sugar, but I an actually eat them. Wonderful, thank you Werther's.

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic
The BEST part

Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

The unwanted

Newest Kutcher addition

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic

Irememberu has started a new forum topic
The unwanted